Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Combining Bookings under one Confirmation Number

Old May 1, 19, 5:41 am
Original Poster

Programs: Skyward gold, MH Enrich gold

I have a ticket booked under my name, and separately my family were booked on the same flight (same class, fares as mine) under a different confirmation number. Question: Is it possible to get Emirates to put all the tickets under my booking reference?
Old May 1, 19, 6:28 am
Ambassador: Emirates

Programs: Skywards Gold
I don't think so. Why do you want to?
Old May 1, 19, 7:00 am

Programs: SA KL BA EK
Originally Posted by Ksmax View Post
I have a ticket booked under my name, and separately my family were booked on the same flight (same class, fares as mine) under a different confirmation number. Question: Is it possible to get Emirates to put all the tickets under my booking reference?
Seems an unusual thing to do, but you could call them and ask. The other way around is easy to do for them, I have done it a few times when the return date of one passenger needs to be changed. That’s called ‘splitting the reservation ‘.
Old May 1, 19, 8:01 am

Programs: EK Gold, EI Elite, BA Silver
They cant combine them into one booking reference, but they can link them so that for any reason they will be treated as one (seat assignments at checkin etc)
Old May 1, 19, 10:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Skyward gold, MH Enrich gold
So that I can book seats in advance for all as I am Gold. Otherwise need to cough up cash for the family
Old May 3, 19, 8:27 am
pdh

Programs: Skywards Gold
I have tried before and failed. They can however write a note saying you are traveling together so if they offload passengers they ‘shouldnt’ split you guys.

I can see this this will help very little with your situation of wanting to book seats

Search this Thread