FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Emirates | Skywards (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/emirates-skywards-490/)
-   -   New UK Skywards Credit Card?? (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/emirates-skywards/1967636-new-uk-skywards-credit-card.html)

DYKWIA Apr 30, 2019 1:09 pm

New UK Skywards Credit Card??

Just received this from Emirates :-

Emirates Skywards is considering launching a new Credit Card in the United Kingdom (UK). As a Valued Skywards Member in the UK, we would appreciate your time in completing a short survey to help us understand your current banking preference and the credit card benefits that will appeal to you.

Please click here to ...

Skywards Members who complete the survey will be entered into our raffle draw for a chance to win 50,000 Skywards Miles. In order to qualify for our draw, please ensure to enter your Skywards membership number and/or contact details at the end of the survey.

The survey is available for completion till May 18th, 2019.

stanontour Apr 30, 2019 1:15 pm

I also received the email, and completed the survey

DYKWIA Apr 30, 2019 1:17 pm

Hmm.... Just noticed that the survey is to a non - secure Http connection... So, cancelled out before entering anything personal.

Ryanardo_daVinci Apr 30, 2019 1:20 pm

If everyone could provide answers that would lead Emirates to conclude this is a no-brainier, that would be great.

skywardhunter Apr 30, 2019 2:55 pm

Originally Posted by DYKWIA (Post 31053410)
Hmm.... Just noticed that the survey is to a non - secure Http connection... So, cancelled out before entering anything personal.

Add the s into the URL and see if it works...?

S c 0 TT y May 1, 2019 2:23 am

Not received anything, checked my junk folder too.

Bouncingsouls May 1, 2019 3:14 am

Wife has received one, but nothing for me. Strange when I book all our flights.

suley May 1, 2019 1:22 pm

Is the link generic or unique to the user?

DYKWIA May 1, 2019 3:09 pm

Originally Posted by suley (Post 31057263)
Is the link generic or unique to the user?

Unique per user.

redeternet7 May 2, 2019 7:36 pm

Originally Posted by Ryanardo_daVinci (Post 31053421)
If everyone could provide answers that would lead Emirates to conclude this is a no-brainier, that would be great.

agree, amex is the next best alternative

Silverswimmer May 3, 2019 1:12 am

Originally Posted by Bouncingsouls (Post 31055371)

Same here-very strange
SS

subject2load May 3, 2019 8:19 pm

Interesting development.

Like many other UK-based members, I acquired a good few miles on the back of the now-discontinued MBNA / Emirates card, and was sorry to see it go.

DYKWIA May 4, 2019 2:51 am

Originally Posted by Bouncingsouls (Post 31055371)

Originally Posted by Silverswimmer (Post 31062346)
Same here-very strange
SS

Did you both have the old MBNA card? Some of the questions mentioned the old card, so I reckon it must have only been sent to people who had the MBNA card.

Silverswimmer May 4, 2019 3:12 am

Originally Posted by DYKWIA (Post 31065681)
Did you both have the old MBNA card? Some of the questions mentioned the old card, so I reckon it must have only been sent to people who had the MBNA card.

Nope-only NatWest/Barclays
SS

modularmayhem May 4, 2019 3:52 am

Originally Posted by DYKWIA (Post 31065681)

i had the MBNA card and didnt get this survey. I acquired an awful lot of miles via that card