Trouble managing reservation

Old Apr 30, 19, 11:20 am
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 195
Trouble managing reservation

i booked a business class round trip last night and added it to my trips in the app, and looked at it on the website. The reservation went from confirmed to ticketed today. For some reason, now I keep getting an error when I try and access the reservation both online and in the app. I tried removing the reservation from my trips and adding it back and that didnít work either. Is this an isolated incident, or are others having trouble managing their reservation today? This is my first time flying Emirates so Iím still learning their app/website.
ASA_1 is offline  
Old Apr 30, 19, 11:32 am
  #2  
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Glasgow
Programs: BA Silver; Marriott Platinum; IHG Platinum
Posts: 10
I’m having a similar problem. Booked a holiday via Emirates including flights. It originally showed in the app then disappeared when I paid the balance. I called them and they said there was a backlog in ticketing and it was being done in order of flight date. Another couple of weeks have passed with no change so I’ll be calling them again soon.
adinwoodie is offline  
Old Apr 30, 19, 11:34 am
  #3  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 195
My flt is in about a week and a half so Iíll keep an eye on it. Mainly I wanted to secure the chauffeur service and confirm my seat selection. Thanks for confirming itís not just me!
ASA_1 is offline  
Old Apr 30, 19, 12:03 pm
  #4  
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Manchester, UK
Posts: 13,873
Try logging out and accessing the trip using the PNR and surname.

That's been known to work in the past...
Tanzguy likes this.
DYKWIA is offline  
Old Apr 30, 19, 3:38 pm
  #5  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 195
Originally Posted by DYKWIA View Post
Try logging out and accessing the trip using the PNR and surname.

That's been known to work in the past...
hmm, I donít have a skywards account with Emirates. Iím using the flt to earn Alaska miles. So Iím not sure I ever really logged in. Iíve only ever used my surname and Booking Reference number. I did try deleting and reinstalling the app just now and that didnít work.
ASA_1 is offline  
Old Apr 30, 19, 4:03 pm
  #6  
Ambassador: Emirates
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Economy, mostly :(
Programs: Skywards Gold
Posts: 7,664
Originally Posted by ASA_1 View Post


hmm, I donít have a skywards account with Emirates. Iím using the flt to earn Alaska miles. So Iím not sure I ever really logged in. Iíve only ever used my surname and Booking Reference number. I did try deleting and reinstalling the app just now and that didnít work.
In my experience EK reservations have always ticketed instantly. How did you book and do you have an e-ticket pdf? What exactly are you having trouble with? Does it not find the reservation at all?
Tanzguy likes this.
skywardhunter is offline  
Old Apr 30, 19, 7:21 pm
  #7  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 195
I called and they did confirm everything is ticketed. It's just frustrating because I can't manage any aspect of the it without calling at this point. Hopefully it's a glitch that will resolve itself soon.

On the app, I get the following error:

"There was an error retrieving you booking. Please Check the booking reference you entered and try again"

On the website I get the following error:

Warning:

ASA_1 is offline  
Old May 1, 19, 12:21 am
  #8  
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Nairobi
Programs: EK Platinum, QR Gold, LH Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Gold, Priority Pass, Global Entry
Posts: 176
Originally Posted by ASA_1 View Post
I called and they did confirm everything is ticketed. It's just frustrating because I can't manage any aspect of the it without calling at this point. Hopefully it's a glitch that will resolve itself soon.

On the app, I get the following error:

"There was an error retrieving you booking. Please Check the booking reference you entered and try again"

On the website I get the following error:

Warning:

Yes, I get this constantly have this problem on the App with all three of my upcoming reservations. However on the website, all is good
Tanzguy is offline  
Old May 9, 19, 9:57 pm
  #9  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Posts: 195
once again, the app and website wont let me manage my reservation. I'm inside 48 hours and I can't checkin, and my seat selection changed from a window seat in business, to a inboard aisle seat in business without explanation. My first time traveling on Emirates is already disappointing
ASA_1 is offline  
Old May 10, 19, 3:01 pm
  #10  
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: California
Programs: EK Gold, EY Silver
Posts: 7
Really sorry to hear about your predicament. I would advise you to call emirates to make sure you get your seat and chauffeur booking confirmed. Otherwise, make sure to let checkin staff know about your seat assignment issues as well. They can possibly help you get some nice seats that are blocked until check in counter opens
boredonboard is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread