Seat status restricted

Old Apr 14, 2019, 7:03 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold/ Skywards Gold/Hilton Diamond
Seat status restricted

Traveling out to DXB on Weds evening for a family break and enrolled the wife and child today in Skywards and added passport details (I have silver status about to be gold matched). Last night when we checked i was the only one with seat allocated obviously due to status. Now after adding them online they have been allocated preferred seating 47/J/K and i have been "moved to 57H. Says they cannot move seats If I want to sit next to them I now have to pay 25.

CS and conflict of info online and on phone so no help at all and can't even confirm that they will remain in seats come check in although when I check online it shows them allocated in those seats but the status set as "restricted".

Any thoughts from the experts?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.