Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Paid seat selection in Y on 777

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2019, 5:27 am

Programs: Skywards Plat, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by DYKWIA
UK-DXB fares are really low at the moment. I paid £380 for a flight in March. So, £130 for seats (£70 exit row seat outbound, £60 twin upper deck inbound) doesn't seem too bad.
That is a good deal. Different seats to mix it up or is the outbound a three class?
Old Feb 15, 2019, 6:17 am
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines

Originally Posted by Will08
That is a good deal. Different seats to mix it up or is the outbound a three class?
2 & 3 class...
Old Feb 15, 2019, 11:30 am

Programs: Emirates Skywards
Thanks, it's helpful to know that Saver / Flex / + doesn't affect the additional cost of seat reservation - at the moment, anyway. I've extolled the virtues of Emirates so much over the years to friends and family, and am sometimes asked whether to choose Y Saver or Flex if they want twin seats. The answer must be Saver if they are one-off long haul travellers without much baggage.
Will08 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.