Search

Durban on 777 two class - Row6?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 31, 2019, 2:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: EK Silver...just
Durban on 777 two class - Row6?

Folks,
Off to Durban on the 777 two-class in J. Intrigued what Row6 is like? it's the last J row but its behind the galley, just in front of Y.
Seems very odd but im guessing could also be quite good/private...or is it likely disturbed by Y using the toilets etc?
Is Row 1 better...?
Thanks
Old Jan 31, 2019, 3:26 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by MarshyM
Folks,
Off to Durban on the 777 two-class in J. Intrigued what Row6 is like? it's the last J row but its behind the galley, just in front of Y.
Seems very odd but im guessing could also be quite good/private...or is it likely disturbed by Y using the toilets etc?
Is Row 1 better...?
Thanks
If it's the config I'm thinking of (with a galley as opposed to an open space) its an odd single row between two bulkheads, can be more private in a way. Some configs don't have a galley but an open space where crew sometimes out out some snacks during the flight
Old Jan 31, 2019, 5:19 am

Programs: EK Gold, FB Silver
I usually take row 6 on the 777 two-class to/from SGN. There's no galley front of it, rather an open space for the doors and in the middle there's a supporting pillar and a low table with some snacks and literature on it. It gives a more spacious feeling. I never had much disturbance from Y, but that may be different if you have a baby in the 1st row of Y.
Old Jan 31, 2019, 6:22 am

It used to be a no go area from posts on here as the crew seemed to forget about it being back there on its own. With the open space now that's much less likely but I don't think they're all like that.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.