Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Has anybody else having issues accessing Emirates.com the last few days?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 16, 2018, 4:22 am
Original Poster

Programs: Thai, Cathay, Lufthansa, Delta, SPG, Hilton, IH, LHW

I'm on Firefox, no idea why, but Emirates seems to be the only site I have difficulties to access to. Same issues with Explorer Internet. I'm on a laptop and in South Africa. Anybody have experienced the same issue? Cannot be my connection as it's the only site with issues for me.
Old Dec 16, 2018, 4:30 am

Programs: Skywards Plat, Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by maisondubonheur
I'm on Firefox, no idea why, but Emirates seems to be the only site I have difficulties to access to. Same issues with Explorer Internet. I'm on a laptop and in South Africa. Anybody have experienced the same issue? Cannot be my connection as it's the only site with issues for me.
I had issues selecting seats this morning. Website was saying seats selection not available for this flight..
Old Dec 16, 2018, 4:30 am
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines

Originally Posted by maisondubonheur
What's the issue?

I think @skywardhunter had some issues last week, but it was because he was connecting via a VPN.

No issues for me.
Old Dec 16, 2018, 4:37 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by DYKWIA
What's the issue?

I think @skywardhunter had some issues last week, but it was because he was connecting via a VPN.

No issues for me.
Yeah VPN (UK IP) while in Dubai (past, don't tell the government) wasn't working at all on the EK site. Other than that no issues
Old Dec 16, 2018, 5:48 am
Ambassador, Emirates

Programs: SA KL BA EK
Have not been able to log in to my account via the website using Safari at all today.

I am currently in Cape Town.
Old Dec 16, 2018, 6:03 am

Programs: Emirates Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Platinum, IHG Platinum, Miles & Smiles Elite
Yes I have had issues accessing the website. It would take forever to load up. The issues seem to have been resolved though.
Old Dec 16, 2018, 6:15 am

Programs: AF/KL BA GF EK EY LH QR
Originally Posted by Will08
I had issues selecting seats this morning. Website was saying seats selection not available for this flight..
Me too. Whilst in Dubai, seat map was just blank and said {city} {city}...

Luckily, the lounge staff found me a bottle of Haut-Brion 2004 and all website misery was soon forgotten 😂
Will08 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.