Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

What's on your flight-menus not available?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 2, 2018, 6:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: Thai Silver,Skywards Silver,Gulf Silver, Interconti Prority Platinum, FR Priority Q!

Anybody else having trouble accessing the J class menus for this months flights?
SS
Old Oct 2, 2018, 7:20 am

Programs: EK Silver...just
I got mine okay for Friday MAN/DXB/PER...nothing for my return yet in 2 weeks.
Old Oct 2, 2018, 7:26 am
Ambassador, Emirates

Programs: SA KL BA EK
Originally Posted by Silverswimmer
Anybody else having trouble accessing the J class menus for this months flights?
SS
Where are you trying to find them, on the phone app or on the website?
Old Oct 2, 2018, 8:10 am

Programs: EK Plat
Originally Posted by Silverswimmer
SS
Having the same problem with the F menu on 9th October. All subsequent sectors are showing the menu but not the first one. Weird. Tried the app, pc etc but still the same outcome. Perhaps we’re not getting fed on this 10hour sector!!! But as the FMC is available, perhaps I’ll have a liquid dinner!!
Old Oct 2, 2018, 8:21 am
Ambassador, Emirates

Programs: SA KL BA EK
Originally Posted by gillyd22

Having the same problem with the F menu on 9th October. All subsequent sectors are showing the menu but not the first one. Weird. Tried the app, pc etc but still the same outcome. Perhaps we’re not getting fed on this 10hour sector!!! But as the FMC is available, perhaps I’ll have a liquid dinner!!
Equipment swap. No F. Now that would be a disaster....

(only slightly joking, I see both 773 and 779 that day seem to be 2 class frames. Trust you are on 771)
Old Oct 2, 2018, 10:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: Thai Silver,Skywards Silver,Gulf Silver, Interconti Prority Platinum, FR Priority Q!
Originally Posted by thijsseh
Where are you trying to find them, on the phone app or on the website?
On the website on Firefox and Explorer.
No meals shown for various dates in October after next week,including my flight, BUT tomorrows is up for EK40 in J, .
SS
Old Oct 2, 2018, 12:56 pm

Programs: Skywards Blue :-(, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, GHA Platinum
I am just about land in DXB on EK 18 . The F
​​​​menu was only available at some point between 36-24 hours before my flight.( I have been checking a few times a day for a week)

I remember accessing menus several days in advance in the past.

​​​
Old Oct 2, 2018, 3:27 pm
Original Poster

UK Doctor-" I remember accessing menus several days in advance in the past"

On my flights earlier this year you could always view them within the month,as I recall, but things seem to have changed
SS
Old Oct 2, 2018, 3:47 pm
Ambassador: Emirates
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: QF P1 + LTS, EK Gold, BAEC Gold, QR Gold, IHG Ambassador
IME the menus have only been updated at the start of each calendar month, and sometimes it is bang on midnight Dubai time on 1st of the month, but other times it has been on the 2-3rd of the month. There's also a massive amount of upheaval at the moment with the various equipment swaps.
ukdoctor likes this.
Old Oct 3, 2018, 4:31 pm

I must be the lucky one. My menu is showing as available for a flight in January next year.

Old Oct 4, 2018, 9:37 pm

Programs: Skywards
I noticed this too. I've travelled with EK quite a bit over the last few months and never had an issue with the menus up until the last few weeks.

Heres my upcoming schedule and funnily enough I can only view one of the menus on one sector (shown below).

Old Oct 5, 2018, 6:28 am

Programs: BA Silver, VS Gold. Hilton Gold, EK Platinum
I have had no trouble looking up the menu MAN - DXB - SYD in F next week, though from past experience the menu presented on the plane is not always the one on my app!
It's no problem I'm easily pleased and there is always something to graze on!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.