Last flight

Old Jul 16, 18, 11:32 pm
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: HAM-MXP-DXB
Programs: EK Gold, IHG Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond
Posts: 595
Last flight

Does the crew know a pax did the last flight before the current one?

thanks
MarcoGT is offline  
Old Jul 17, 18, 5:42 am
  #2  
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Economy, mostly :(
Programs: Skywards Gold
Posts: 7,781
Do you mean do they know that you took the previous flight connecting to the current one, or which connecting flight you had? They can see the flights on your ticket, if they want to look them up, you won't get on the plane if you miss the previous flight
skywardhunter is offline  
Old Jul 17, 18, 6:10 am
  #3  
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 135
Originally Posted by skywardhunter View Post
Do you mean do they know that you took the previous flight connecting to the current one, or which connecting flight you had? They can see the flights on your ticket, if they want to look them up, you won't get on the plane if you miss the previous flight
I think OP meant "Does the crew know what a pax did the last flight", meaning something that happened during the flight like a spilled drink or getting into a fistfight with the purser
MT_Switch is offline  
Old Jul 17, 18, 8:20 am
  #4  
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In transit
Programs: AF/KL BA GF EK EY LH QR
Posts: 549
Originally Posted by MT_Switch View Post
I think OP meant "Does the crew know what a pax did the last flight", meaning something that happened during the flight like a spilled drink or getting into a fistfight with the purser
Depending on what happened, yes, it could e.g. be entered onto a pax profile and the crew could see it.

Fist fight with the purser - that would most likely be the last flight...
ElJudioErrante likes this.
XXTSGR is offline  
Old Jul 17, 18, 8:25 am
  #5  
FlyerTalk Evangelist
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: Berlin, SW Florida, and Toronto
Programs: UA 1K, Hilton Diamond, Discovery Black, and assorted others
Posts: 28,616
Originally Posted by MarcoGT View Post
Does the crew know a pax did the last flight before the current one?

thanks
?
LondonElite is online now  
Old Jul 17, 18, 2:03 pm
  #6  
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 449
I think he means when they took the last journey with EK before the courrent. I would say if Skywards linked then possibly but would need to do some digging
suley is offline  
Old Jul 18, 18, 4:04 pm
  #7  
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Europe
Programs: EK plat, ex-FB gold, Accor plat
Posts: 1,076
Originally Posted by MarcoGT View Post
Does the crew know a pax did the last flight before the current one?

thanks
What do you have in mind ?
ioto1902 is offline  
Old Jul 18, 18, 11:46 pm
  #8  
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Programs: Skywards Platinum
Posts: 389
In the premium cabins, they sure do know what you like to eat and drink ........ "No bread basket"; "port with cheese" etc etc., things like that .......
safari_7 is offline  
Old Jul 19, 18, 1:14 am
  #9  
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: In transit
Programs: AF/KL BA GF EK EY LH QR
Posts: 549
Originally Posted by safari_7 View Post
In the premium cabins, they sure do know what you like to eat and drink ........ "No bread basket"; "port with cheese" etc etc., things like that .......
Though, in my experience, this is rarely acted upon in J (different story in F). It has probably only been a couple of times that I was asked if I'd like my favourite drink - and I get offered nuts every single time, despite my profile stating that I don't want nuts.
XXTSGR is offline  
Old Jul 19, 18, 1:39 pm
  #10  
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: United Kingdom
Programs: Skywards Blue :-(, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, GHA Platinum
Posts: 2,435
Originally Posted by ioto1902 View Post
What do you have in mind ?
Not sure if the OP is worried whether they would know what the OP did on an earlier flight.

As long as you did not have a fistfight with the crew you should be fine .

​​​​​​

​​​​​​
ukdoctor is offline  
Old Jul 19, 18, 1:41 pm
  #11  
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: AUH
Programs: WY Gold, EK Gold, EY Silver
Posts: 260
Originally Posted by ukdoctor View Post
Not sure if the OP is worried whether they would know what the OP did on an earlier flight.

As long as you did not have a fistfight with the crew you should be fine .

​​​​​​

​​​​​​
probably trying to join milehigh club
EYrevanchist is offline  
Old Jul 19, 18, 5:07 pm
  #12  
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: NZNS/YBBN
Programs: Air New Zealand f/f, QF f/f Silver. Emirates Skywards
Posts: 77
Originally Posted by MarcoGT View Post
Does the crew know a pax did the last flight before the current one?

thanks
Would be quite nice if the OP explained EXACTLY what he wants to know instead of talking in riddles !

Back to the cryptic crossword

Ozziekiwi
OZZIEKIWI is offline  
Old Jul 19, 18, 7:10 pm
  #13  
Zol
Moderator: Emirates Skywards and Qatar Airways Privilege Club
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: 12R/30L
Programs: EK Gold|EY Gold|Bonvoy Ambassador| IHG Plat|HHonors Diamond
Posts: 2,748
It has been three days and OP hasn't come back with any explanation or valuable input, I am closing the thread. If OP comes back they can PM me.

Zol
Emirates Skywards Forum moderator
Zol is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: