FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Emirates | Skywards (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/emirates-skywards-490/)
-   -   Last flight (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/emirates-skywards/1920295-last-flight.html)

MarcoGT Jul 16, 2018 10:32 pm

Last flight

Does the crew know a pax did the last flight before the current one?

thanks

skywardhunter Jul 17, 2018 4:42 am

Do you mean do they know that you took the previous flight connecting to the current one, or which connecting flight you had? They can see the flights on your ticket, if they want to look them up, you won't get on the plane if you miss the previous flight

MT_Switch Jul 17, 2018 5:10 am

Originally Posted by skywardhunter (Post 29982408)
Do you mean do they know that you took the previous flight connecting to the current one, or which connecting flight you had? They can see the flights on your ticket, if they want to look them up, you won't get on the plane if you miss the previous flight

I think OP meant "Does the crew know what a pax did the last flight", meaning something that happened during the flight like a spilled drink or getting into a fistfight with the purser :D

XXTSGR Jul 17, 2018 7:20 am

Originally Posted by MT_Switch (Post 29982449)
I think OP meant "Does the crew know what a pax did the last flight", meaning something that happened during the flight like a spilled drink or getting into a fistfight with the purser :D

Depending on what happened, yes, it could e.g. be entered onto a pax profile and the crew could see it.

Fist fight with the purser - that would most likely be the last flight...

LondonElite Jul 17, 2018 7:25 am

Originally Posted by MarcoGT (Post 29981732)

thanks

?

suley Jul 17, 2018 1:03 pm

I think he means when they took the last journey with EK before the courrent. I would say if Skywards linked then possibly but would need to do some digging

ioto1902 Jul 18, 2018 3:04 pm

thanks

What do you have in mind ?

safari_7 Jul 18, 2018 10:46 pm

In the premium cabins, they sure do know what you like to eat and drink ........ "No bread basket"; "port with cheese" etc etc., things like that .......

XXTSGR Jul 19, 2018 12:14 am

Originally Posted by safari_7 (Post 29989730)
In the premium cabins, they sure do know what you like to eat and drink ........ "No bread basket"; "port with cheese" etc etc., things like that .......

Though, in my experience, this is rarely acted upon in J (different story in F). It has probably only been a couple of times that I was asked if I'd like my favourite drink - and I get offered nuts every single time, despite my profile stating that I don't want nuts.

ukdoctor Jul 19, 2018 12:39 pm

Originally Posted by ioto1902 (Post 29988592)
What do you have in mind ?

Not sure if the OP is worried whether they would know what the OP did on an earlier flight. ;)

As long as you did not have a fistfight with the crew you should be fine .

​​​​​​:D

​​​​​​

EYrevanchist Jul 19, 2018 12:41 pm

Originally Posted by ukdoctor (Post 29991713)
Not sure if the OP is worried whether they would know what the OP did on an earlier flight. ;)

As long as you did not have a fistfight with the crew you should be fine .

​​​​​​:D

​​​​​​

probably trying to join milehigh club

OZZIEKIWI Jul 19, 2018 4:07 pm

thanks

Would be quite nice if the OP explained EXACTLY what he wants to know instead of talking in riddles !

Back to the cryptic crossword

Ozziekiwi

Zol Jul 19, 2018 6:10 pm

It has been three days and OP hasn't come back with any explanation or valuable input, I am closing the thread. If OP comes back they can PM me.

Zol
Emirates Skywards Forum moderator