Cappuccino in F

Old Jul 9, 18, 1:30 pm
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 5
Cappuccino in F

I usually never drink tea or coffee on airplanes because it's not supposed to be made with the cleanest water. However I wonder if drinking a cappuccino in F or Business would be good?
zentravelbuddy is offline  
Old Jul 9, 18, 1:39 pm
  #2  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Economy, mostly :(
Programs: Skywards Gold
Posts: 7,766
I enjoy it...? Lots of rumours about airplane water, it's never made me sick in the hundreds of flights I've taken
skywardhunter is offline  
Old Jul 9, 18, 3:26 pm
  #3  
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: SJC
Programs: Bonvoy Tit Forever, AmEx Plat, National EE, WN CP, CLEAR
Posts: 3,872
Originally Posted by skywardhunter View Post
Lots of rumours about airplane water, it's never made me sick in the hundreds of flights I've taken
Yeah, seriously. Never fails to amaze me, the things people find to worry about.
kennycrudup is offline  
Old Jul 9, 18, 4:54 pm
  #4  
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Posts: 79
LOLing.
Such a serious question to start a new thread.
What will be next?
"Usually I'm not farting in Y, however I wonder if farting in F or J would be good?"
Paolo1972 likes this.
oruvin is offline  
Old Jul 9, 18, 8:12 pm
  #5  
S.R
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: New York
Programs: EK Gold
Posts: 581
I didn't know the water used to make coffee in F/J was of better quality than that in Y.
S.R is offline  
Old Jul 9, 18, 8:18 pm
  #6  
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: SJC
Programs: Bonvoy Tit Forever, AmEx Plat, National EE, WN CP, CLEAR
Posts: 3,872
Originally Posted by oruvin View Post
"Usually I'm not farting in Y, however I wonder if farting in F or J would be good?"
Horrors! If you're in F/J and you have to fart, cross the curtain and "crop dust" Y, you Philistine!!
kennycrudup is offline  
Old Jul 10, 18, 12:57 pm
  #7  
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Europe
Programs: EK plat, ex-FB gold, Accor plat
Posts: 1,076
Originally Posted by zentravelbuddy View Post
I usually never drink tea or coffee on airplanes because it's not supposed to be made with the cleanest water. However I wonder if drinking a cappuccino in F or Business would be good?
IMHO, you'd much better worry about the quality of air (due to your fellow pax), rather than the quality of water.
I'm not thinking about farts, but germs. ;-)
ioto1902 is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: