Community
Wiki Posts
Search

15% off flights email offer

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2018, 9:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: EK Skywards silver Miles and Smiles Hilton Honours Hyatt Priority Club Kestrel A
15% off flights email offer

Hubby received email for a 15% discount on all flights. Trying to log in it wouldn't let him but I was already logged in and did a mock booking for one person and got a £90 discount on a MAN-MRU Y class flight for September.
Went back and tried to do it for 2 pax but it wasn't having any. Kept taking me round in circles asking me to choose flights although I could see the discount there in the final fare.
Clicking continue simply takes you back to the flight options.

Anyone else experienced this?
Old Jun 29, 2018, 2:12 pm

I received the email and it seems to be working OK for me. One person £62 discount, 2 people £124 for the fare I looked at. Press "Continue" and it moves on to Fare Conditions and summary page. "Continue" again and it moves on to Passenger Details.

The Ts and Cs said the email was targetted and the discount only available to the person receiving it. Could that be the problem if you're logged in and not your husband?
Old Jun 29, 2018, 3:08 pm
Original Poster

Programs: EK Skywards silver Miles and Smiles Hilton Honours Hyatt Priority Club Kestrel A
No, I also got the email. Will give it another go and see. I booked a flight a week ago so a bit miffed now!

Tried again and it takes me in circles again. Cannot book at all.

Last edited by daisymay2; Jun 29, 2018 at 3:15 pm
Old Jun 29, 2018, 3:19 pm

Were you logged in after clicking on the link in the email?

Always worth trying another browser.
Old Jun 29, 2018, 3:23 pm

Seems everyone either has a unique code of some sort thats account specific. When you load the search page it seems to populate at bottom, ensure you have the right code for the right account
Old Jun 29, 2018, 5:14 pm
Original Poster

Thanks everyone.
Managed to log in with email and do a mock booking saving £96 for one return in economy MAN-MRU but doesn't work for two.
Mad that I did that actual booking before the offer came out. Oh well, you win some you lose some!
Old Jul 3, 2018, 1:36 am
formerly vienna-resident
Marriott Contributor Badge

Got the discount email to just one of our 4 family accounts. Very useful, as I was just about to book 2 F tickets Europe-Asia. Clicked on the link which auto-completes the voucher code fields, followed by the usual booking process.

In the end, the discount is applied; a cool savings of EUR 1300! I’m very hapy with EK today

NB: Only one booking per voucher code can be made.

Old Jul 25, 2018, 1:53 am

Only bad thing was that the promotion which I also received was only over a few days and as from mid sept. Hope they have a similar one soon.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.