Wiki Posts
Search

Emirates amenities and scents?

Search this Thread

Old May 15, 2018, 8:38 pm
Original Poster

Emirates amenities and scents?

Hi all,

So I happened to run across my Emirates Business Class amenity kit and found the Bvlgari Au the Noir cologne and hand cream they gave me in it. I loved the scent so I ordered the bigger bottle! But, if I remember correctly, Emirates also has Acqua Di Parma stuff in their bathrooms. I'm not entirely sure so I thought I would come on here and ask! Does anyone know what exact scent Emirates uses from Acqua Di Parma (or if they even use it)?

Also, I was wondering if anyone also knows what scent Emirates uses for their hot towels. They have this sort of lemon/citrus scent but it smells a lot like a fancier perfume of some sort. Anyone happen to know?

Thanks in advance!
Old May 16, 2018, 1:20 am
Moderator, Emirates

Programs: BAEC Silver, FB Platinum, KQ Asante Gold, Shebamiles Blue, Emirates Blue
Hi ads123 and welcome to the EK Forum.

It’s good to see you here so please stick around and join in. I’m sure some of our regular J class travellers will be able to come up with an answer for you.

I did like like the small bottles of aftershave in the amenities kits as they were handy for travelling with but alas, I’ve managed to get through all of mine now.

Once again, welcome onboard and hope you stick around.

Safe & Happy Travels

S
Old May 16, 2018, 3:07 am
Ambassador: Emirates
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: QF P1 + LTS, EK Gold, BAEC Gold, QR Gold, IHG Ambassador
Last I checked, J fragrances were by Bvlgari.
Old May 16, 2018, 5:25 am

Programs: Etihad Gold, Qatar Gold, flying Blue, Falcon, Lufthansa, Eva
I have just looked in the female one (makes a great present) and they were all Bvlgari

To date the male amenity kit in business with EK is by far the best I have ever seen even better the Qatar and Etihad first

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.