Emirates F wine list

Old Jan 16, 2018, 6:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: citi premier pass
Emirates F wine list

Does anyone have the latest wine list for the wines being served in F from US West Coast to DXB
Old Jan 16, 2018, 9:36 pm

Programs: AS MVP, EK Silver, Bonvoy Plat
Originally Posted by halftechie
Does anyone have the latest wine list for the wines being served in F from US West Coast to DXB
https://www.emirates.com/english/experience/woyf/

Usually only accurate through the remainder of the current month.
Old Jan 16, 2018, 10:49 pm
Ambassador: Emirates
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: QF P1 + LTS, EK Gold, BAEC Gold, QR Gold, IHG Ambassador
Discussion of F wines can also be found in the EK wine thread, depending on travel patterns and contributions
Old Jan 18, 2018, 12:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: citi premier pass
I was wondering if they could share pictures of the winelist as the website does not seem to have the right information.
Old Jan 19, 2018, 5:54 am

Originally Posted by halftechie
I was wondering if they could share pictures of the winelist as the website does not seem to have the right information.
Help us out a bit. The link given by Metanoia above shows me the full wine listing for LAX-DXB on 26th January as a random example. If you tell us your itinerary, what you expect to see and what you actually see, then someone may be able to help you, even without a picture of the wine list.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.