Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

QF Flight no on EK Metal - $ Upgrade possible?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 15, 2018, 7:13 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF*WP QF*LTG

Hi all

Sorry if this has been asked before, tried a search.

I have a HAM-DXB-BKK trip in F (QF points) and an add on flight BKK-SYD in J with QF flight no but on EK metal. Im hoping to upgrade the last leg to F with money, however not sure if possible or where to request this.

Can anyone advise, also with approx cost?

Thanks
Old Jan 16, 2018, 11:16 pm
Ambassador: Emirates
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: QF P1 + LTS, EK Gold, BAEC Gold, QR Gold, IHG Ambassador
It is usually not possible to upgrade award flights using cash, however I have received a paid upgrade email offer from EK when I've had a similar situation.

My advice would be to call EK a few days before departure and say you want to upgrade using cash, if they say its not possible ask about email upgrade offers. Sometimes they will let you pay the email upgrade price over the phone even if you didn't receive the offer.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.