Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

EK BKK-HKG-BKK Business class fare

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30, 2017, 5:48 pm
Original Poster

Hi all,

I am planning my trip from Bangkok to Hong Kong in Business class for November next year. I checked the fare and it seems like it will be approx USD 450 for round trip.
Is this a normal sale fare for this route? or Is there a promotional business class fare time to time??

It would be great if you can let me know!
Thanks guys!!
Old Dec 30, 2017, 7:39 pm

Originally Posted by cdgbear
Hi all,

I am planning my trip from Bangkok to Hong Kong in Business class for November next year. I checked the fare and it seems like it will be approx USD 450 for round trip.
Is this a normal sale fare for this route? or Is there a promotional business class fare time to time??

Thanks guys!!
The lowest fares for this route in Y class can be found on the Thai kayak + Thai expedia sites you may have to change the language from Thai to English. So EK discounts the flights using OLTA.
I'm not sure if they do the same with J class,but if they do then that is where you will find them.Possibly also they only release the cheaper seats via these consolidators say a couple of months in advance.A quick glance using different dates will tell you.I've noticed that the J cabin fills on this segment with Thais so it's something you have to watch.

​​​​
Old Dec 30, 2017, 8:54 pm
Moderator, Emirates

Programs: BAEC Silver, FB Platinum, KQ Asante Gold, Shebamiles Blue, Emirates Blue
A quick search on Google Flights for November 2018 (8th dep. & 15th return) in J class HKG-BKK gives a price of £398 bookable on the EK website.

S
Old Dec 31, 2017, 12:19 am

Originally Posted by Saltire74
A quick search on Google Flights for November 2018 (8th dep. & 15th return) in J class HKG-BKK gives a price of £398 bookable on the EK website.

S
and same dates in Nov on expedia.co.th is £310.
i remember a few years ago reserving on expedia.co.th and after checking well on.the net,that was the best fare I could find.
big saving by %age
Old Dec 31, 2017, 10:26 am

Programs: Qatar Silver, Emirates Skyward Silver, SPG Gold , IHG Spire Elite
Hi all,

Thanks guys!!

Last edited by xavzz; Dec 31, 2017 at 10:29 am Reason: wrong thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.