Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Collect boarding pass in KUL lounge?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2018, 7:56 am
SRG
Original Poster

Programs: KM Flypass, Qatar, Emirates

We travelled from HKT to KUL just now with Malaysian Airlines, and the agent checked our bags through to our final Emirates destination (2 separate PNRs).

He couldn’t print our Emirates boarding passes and said you’ll get them at KUL.

Arrived at KUL and straight into international departures, and the Emirates lounge is closed at the moment (our flight, EK343 flight leaves in just over 4.5 hours). I asked at the Malaysian Airlines transfer counter and they said they’ll only print boarding passes 2 hours before departure.

So stuck in departures with our bags going through but no boarding passes. Any idea if the lounge can print them for us? We’re travelling business if it makes a difference.

I tried on the app but it says goto airport.

Thanks

Last edited by SRG; Aug 20, 2018 at 10:01 am Reason: Changed 'tickets' to 'boarding passes'.
Old Aug 20, 2018, 8:49 am
SRG
Original Poster

Lounge staff were fantastic - quickly printed all the boarding passes and let us sit down in the lounge while they sorted it. Top marks!
XXTSGR likes this.
Old Aug 20, 2018, 9:44 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
Yep really nothing to worry about.

Small semanric note: you had tickets, you didn't have boarding passes.
Old Aug 20, 2018, 10:01 am
SRG
Original Poster

Originally Posted by skywardhunter
Yep really nothing to worry about.

Small semanric note: you had tickets, you didn't have boarding passes.
Good spot - fixed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.