Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

UAE 46th National day Doubles miles offer - Not credited

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 21, 2017, 4:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: QRPC Gold, EK Silver

Hi Everyone,

I booked a ticket between DXB and GVA during the EK 46th National Day offer. Surprisingly, I saw that GVA was eligible in the list of cities for the double miles offer (GVA is usually not included in such offers).

After the first leg that I've flown this week, no extra miles were credited on my account. I contacted the skywards live chat, and was told that GVA was not included in this offer !

Before booking, I've checked more than once that GVA was included in the offer, and I'm now very surprised of the answer of the skywards team.

Is anyone who kept the mail or screenshot of this offer on the website ? It's not accessible of EK website anymore...so impossible to check...

Many thanks for your help and safe travels to everyone !
Old Dec 21, 2017, 5:15 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
Ask them to email you the full terms of the offer.

That being said, in my experience bonus miles can take up to 6 weeks to post and aren't they usually only posted after having completed the entire itinerary?
Old Dec 21, 2017, 8:47 pm

Programs: Skywards Gold
Ask them for the list of the 46 destinations included .

pretty sure I never got mine either
Old Dec 22, 2017, 4:59 am

Programs: EK Platinum, BA/SQ Gold, HHonors Diamond, IHG Spire, Marriott Platinum
I do miss the bonus miles you could earn on some flights, not seen this for a long time now.
Old Dec 28, 2017, 12:40 pm
Zol
Moderator: Emirates Skywards and Qatar Airways Privilege Club

Programs: EK Gold|EY Gold|Bonvoy Ambassador| IHG Plat|HHonors Diamond
I had the same offer and mine credited. Did you sign up for it or just booked tickets directly?
Old Jan 3, 2018, 7:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: QRPC Gold, EK Silver
Originally Posted by Zol
I had the same offer and mine credited. Did you sign up for it or just booked tickets directly?
Hi Zol,

Yes, I signed up !

Which was your destination ? Just asked them through email the terms and conditions of the offer. Will post it there once I get an answer.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.