Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page > Emirates Biz Classs I,is it good to accumulate miles on AS

Emirates Biz Classs I,is it good to accumulate miles on AS

Reply

Old Nov 14, 17, 3:36 am
  #1
Thread Starter
 
vincentsjtu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Singapore
Programs: SQ GOLD SPG&Marriott Platinum Hilton Diamond HSBC INFINITE
Posts: 110
Emirates Biz Classs I,is it good to accumulate miles on AS

Emirates Biz Classs I,is it good to accumulate miles on AS
from Dubai to Hong kong

I class on emirates

what's the best way to accumulate miles? i dont use emirates often and I found AS miles quite useful compared to emirates miles

Last edited by vincentsjtu; Nov 14, 17 at 3:59 am
vincentsjtu is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 17, 6:06 am
  #2
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Manchester, UK
Programs: BAEC Bronze, Skywards Pleb, Marriott Platinum Premier, SPG Gold
Posts: 11,527
You might be better asking this on the AS forum. This is for Emirates and Skywards, so there won't be as many people with experience of AS.
DYKWIA is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 17, 6:47 am
  #3
Thread Starter
 
vincentsjtu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Singapore
Programs: SQ GOLD SPG&Marriott Platinum Hilton Diamond HSBC INFINITE
Posts: 110
Originally Posted by DYKWIA View Post
You might be better asking this on the AS forum. This is for Emirates and Skywards, so there won't be as many people with experience of AS.
thank you
vincentsjtu is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 17, 3:34 pm
  #4
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: New York, New York
Programs: DL Silver ; Free Agent Super Duper Diamond Treasure Chest ;)
Posts: 3,810
Originally Posted by vincentsjtu View Post
Emirates Biz Classs I,is it good to accumulate miles on AS
from Dubai to Hong kong

I class on emirates

what's the best way to accumulate miles? i dont use emirates often and I found AS miles quite useful compared to emirates miles
I class is good for miles on AS. In fact, it earns a significant bonus as well.

AS is a great program to bank premium fare classes flown on EK. Not so good for low economy fares.
knit-in is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 17, 4:11 pm
  #5
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: HNL
Programs: SPG Plat, AS 75K
Posts: 293
Originally Posted by vincentsjtu View Post
Emirates Biz Classs I,is it good to accumulate miles on AS
from Dubai to Hong kong

I class on emirates

what's the best way to accumulate miles? i dont use emirates often and I found AS miles quite useful compared to emirates miles

Originally Posted by knit-in View Post
I class is good for miles on AS. In fact, it earns a significant bonus as well.

AS is a great program to bank premium fare classes flown on EK. Not so good for low economy fares.
I class (Flex?) earns the same as Saver (O) on AS, so if you don't need to upfare I'd avoid it.
Metanoia is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 17, 9:05 pm
  #6
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: New York, New York
Programs: DL Silver ; Free Agent Super Duper Diamond Treasure Chest ;)
Posts: 3,810
Originally Posted by Metanoia View Post
I class (Flex?) earns the same as Saver (O) on AS, so if you don't need to upfare I'd avoid it.
All of EK's business class fares earn the same on AS. With a 100% bonus, in addition to a 25% class of service bonus.

Last edited by knit-in; Nov 14, 17 at 9:17 pm
knit-in is offline  
Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 9:33 am.

Home - News - Forum - Hotel Reviews - Glossary - Contact Us - Airport Code Lookup - Terms of Use - Privacy Policy - Cookie Policy - Advertise on FlyerTalk - Archive - Top

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by Flyertalk.com. Copyright 2017 FlyerTalk.com. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.