Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2 Class A380s to Gatwick

Search this Thread

Old Nov 4, 2017, 5:42 am

Programs: EK Gold
Originally Posted by Seat54
I have a flight from LGW on Dec21 which became a 2class, so no upgrade possible but I’ve been told the service in J is better with the smaller cabin so I’m not too disappointed
Just expect to the fighting back the Y class passengers as you both get off at the same door and they tend to gang up on it once the seat belt sign has gone off. Normally one plucky crew member will attempt to keep them back while you get off, but sometimes the mob take over.
Old Nov 4, 2017, 6:31 am
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines

Originally Posted by RichL
Just expect to the fighting back the Y class passengers as you both get off at the same door and they tend to gang up on it once the seat belt sign has gone off. Normally one plucky crew member will attempt to keep them back while you get off, but sometimes the mob take over.
I assume you're referring to the forward cabin? As there's no way you could hold back the Y passengers in the second cabin
Old Nov 4, 2017, 8:52 am

Programs: EK Gold
I'm sure you know what I mean

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.