Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

EK running triple bonus miles offer

EK running triple bonus miles offer

Old Oct 16, 17, 4:10 am
Original Poster

Programs: EK-Gold, SPG, Amex
EK running triple bonus miles offer-Only for outbound Indian residents

Got an email saying EK is running a triple bonus miles offer for the rest of this month. Offer attached.
Attached Images  

Last edited by mannimagus; Oct 16, 17 at 4:40 am
Old Oct 16, 17, 4:30 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
Only for Indian residents and flights travelling from India to US and Europe. Title should be amended
Old Oct 16, 17, 4:41 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by skywardhunter View Post
Only for Indian residents and flights travelling from India to US and Europe. Title should be amended
Title edited. ^
Old Oct 17, 17, 2:30 am

Programs: Emirates Skywards Gold, Jet Airways JetPrivilege Platinum
Im India based Gold, didn't get any email
Old Oct 17, 17, 8:05 am

Originally Posted by viraj737 View Post
Im India based Gold, didn't get any email
I logged in and was able to registerr for this offer. Just in time for my trip to Dubai
Old Oct 18, 17, 3:22 pm

Quick question guys

I'm doing a round trip from COK-SFO in first class, which should usually earn me 45000 Skywards

I'm a gold Member and that means i get 54000 without the offer,

Now with this offer will i get 54000*3 or 45000 * 3 ?
Old Oct 18, 17, 4:52 pm
Ambassador: Emirates
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: EK Gold, IHG Plat, QF SG, HH Gold, KLM FB
Originally Posted by ShivD View Post
Quick question guys

I'm doing a round trip from COK-SFO in first class, which should usually earn me 45000 Skywards

In the past I have earned triple/double miles based on my tier earn rate. If that is the case for this offer then you will get 54,000x3.

This is usually made pretty clear in the terms and conditions in the email though.
Old Oct 19, 17, 7:09 am
Original Poster

Quick question guys

You need to register for the offer before you book your ticket. And you will get 3x of your tier bonus miles. Not 3x of the skywards miles that you would earn anyway. Example of COK-DXB-COK below.
Attached Images  
Old Oct 20, 17, 12:54 am

Originally Posted by mannimagus View Post
You need to register for the offer before you book your ticket. And you will get 3x of your tier bonus miles. Not 3x of the skywards miles that you would earn anyway. Example of COK-DXB-COK below.
I booked the ticket and then registered for the offer .... I called the Customer care and they mentioned i'll still get the triple offer... not sure
Old Oct 20, 17, 8:13 am

I booked the ticket and then registered for the offer .... I called the Customer care and they mentioned i'll still get the triple offer... not sure
You should - It will show up online on MMB. Shows up for my booking.
Old Mar 19, 18, 7:03 am

Got an e-mail this morning offering double miles ex SA for flights booked between 12 March and 25 March and travel by December. I had two reservations made in the last week which qualified and the promo miles appear in the bookings, need to register, should be on the Special Offers page of the ZA site (or e-mail in your junk), only for reservations originating in CPT, JNB or DUR
Old Mar 19, 18, 7:25 am

Got an e-mail this morning offering double miles ex SA for flights booked between 12 March and 25 March and travel by December. I had two reservations made in the last week which qualified and the promo miles appear in the bookings, need to register, should be on the Special Offers page of the ZA site (or e-mail in your junk), only for reservations originating in CPT, JNB or DUR
Must be SA resident or at least be "based" there.
Old Mar 19, 18, 7:37 am

Programs: BA Exec Gold , Emirates Skywards Plat , SAA Voyager Silver.
Sadly not for existing bookings that were booked before the 12th of March, so that is me out the picture. Also F is excluded in this promo, shame as thought i would maybe clock double miles on my F trip to HKG next week. So a double whamming against me, will just have to settle for my F class and plat tier bonus
Old Mar 19, 18, 7:38 am

Originally Posted by ElJudioErrante View Post
Must be SA resident or at least be "based" there.
Only requirement is the reservation must originated in CPT, JNB or DUR, as I mentioned in my post.

my CPT-HKG return in Y Flex this week went from earning me 16k miles to 26k, 10k more, quite happy with that. A booking I have for August went from earning 26k to 41k.
Old Mar 19, 18, 7:46 am

Programs: BA Exec Gold , Emirates Skywards Plat , SAA Voyager Silver.
Only requirement is the reservation must originated in CPT, JNB or DUR, as I mentioned in my post.

my CPT-HKG return in Y Flex this week went from earning me 16k miles to 26k, 10k more, quite happy with that. A booking I have for August went from earning 26k to 41k.

Now that is fantastic, i am going to try confirm a few more "possible trips" in the next few days that may happen this year to really try maximise the promo as if you know you are going then why not book now and take advantage of such offer - obviously if finances permits. +25K miles additional miles on top of your original earning for you Mr Skywardhunter is onestep closer to another A380 J pic !
thijsseh likes this.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: