Search

Emirates Business class

Search this Thread

Old Oct 8, 2017, 6:29 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QFF, SQ, Velocity
Emirates Business class

We have recently flown from Bris to Dubai / Dubai to Amsterdam on the A380

We had the chauffer service which was great. The service we thought was excellent on the flight. We enjoyed the bar on the plane. It was great to be able to walk around and go to the bar.

We didn't like the actual seats and found them not very comfortable . We had two seats side by side and there was a privacy screen between the seats. It would only retract partially and we found it got in the way when sleeping .

On the return flight Budapest to Dubai were on the 777. We thought the seats were comfortable.

Dubai to Bris was the best on the A380. We had two seats alongside each other on the aisles
Old Oct 8, 2017, 6:42 pm
Ambassador: Emirates
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: QF P1 + LTS, EK Gold, BAEC Gold, QR Gold, IHG Ambassador
Good to hear you had a positive experience.

EK is currently updating its J class product on the 777 so maybe that might be something to try on your next big trip....only a small number of frames are fitted with it at the moment though.
Old Oct 8, 2017, 6:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

And congratulations on your first post ^ (after 10 years)

Not far from you next year http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/commu...-may-27-a.html
Old Oct 10, 2017, 1:54 am

Programs: QF, KLM, BA
I had a similar experience with them. I loved the A380 flight. The 777 was quite ordinary. My arm was pressed against the centre divider for the whole flight unless I sat at an angle. I've only completed my forward journey. I'll need to hope for an aircraft with the new J on the return flight.
Old Oct 10, 2017, 3:33 pm
IHG Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by weegraeme
I had a similar experience with them. I loved the A380 flight. The 777 was quite ordinary. My arm was pressed against the centre divider for the whole flight unless I sat at an angle. I've only completed my forward journey. I'll need to hope for an aircraft with the new J on the return flight.
I live in hope too, but they rarely fly DXB-GLA which is basically my only european sector these days.
weegraeme likes this.
Old Oct 10, 2017, 3:57 pm

Programs: QF, KLM, BA
Originally Posted by sydtogla
I live in hope too, but they rarely fly DXB-GLA which is basically my only european sector these days.
I'm not flying until next month, but hopefully I'll have some pleasant news for you. The first leg of my return flight is GLA-DXB. :-)
Old Oct 10, 2017, 3:58 pm
IHG Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by weegraeme
I'm not flying until next month, but hopefully I'll have some pleasant news for you. The first leg of my return flight is GLA-DXB. :-)
Enjoy. I'm landing in Glasgow on the 21/11

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.