EK - no limo waiting in HYD

Old Sep 23, 2017, 3:39 am

Programs: EK-Gold, SPG, Amex
Whenever I confirm the CD on the MMB page, it asks me to enter the full drop-off address and contact number of the passenger. I believe if you call EK the same procedure is followed. So if there wasn't anyone to pick up this passenger, maybe the booking was not in the system in the first place.

How do I know this?

Couple of years ago, I forgot to confirm the CD on my return leg home. Landed at BLR, didn't see a placard with my name, and realised I hadn't made the CD booking. Went to one of the drivers picking up the other J passengers, and told them about this. He promptly called his supervisor, who approved a car after I filled out my travel details on a pre-printed form, and I was on my way.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.