New F Pajamas?

Old Mar 15, 2018, 10:00 am

Programs: AF/KL BA GF EK EY LH QR
Originally Posted by EKplat
When I read the report I wondered if it was, but the girl who jumped was Bulgarian. The one I was talking to was Indian. Off topic I know, but I wonder what caused her to jump. Emirates FA schedules can be very demanding, I hope that wasn't a factor.
All I've seen so far says it was an accident.
Old Mar 15, 2018, 11:21 am

Programs: BA Exec Gold , Qatar Priviledge Club Plat
Originally Posted by XXTSGR

I read and heard differently, argument with crew previously then opened door by herself and jumped out with a glass bottle that she was clenching next to her neck - most likely in the hopes to shatter and seriously cut herself causing death from blood loss if the impact didn't work.
Old Mar 15, 2018, 11:45 am
Moderator, Emirates

Programs: BAEC Silver, FB Platinum, KQ Asante Gold, Shebamiles Blue, Emirates Blue

And it wasn't the FA who [sadly had the accident and] fell off the plane at EBB!

When I read the report I wondered if it was, but the girl who jumped was Bulgarian. The one I was talking to was Indian. Off topic I know, but I wonder what caused her to jump. Emirates FA schedules can be very demanding, I hope that wasn't a factor.

Originally Posted by Flame3601
I read and heard differently, argument with crew previously then opened door by herself and jumped out with a glass bottle that she was clenching next to her neck - most likely in the hopes to shatter and seriously cut herself causing death from blood loss if the impact didn't work.

If we can stay on topic on this thread and move any discussion on the quoted incident to a dedicated thread started by Skywardhunter. Would be much appreciated.

Incident with female crew member at EBB

S
skywardhunter likes this.
Old Mar 15, 2018, 3:59 pm

Programs: EK plat, ex-FB gold, Accor plat
Yep. I returned yesterday on EK404. Two FC bags full of the F stuff. I agree about the quantity, but they are 2 sectors and it appears the FAs on the 2nd sector don't seem to check who is flying both sectors. Hence double issue. This has happened every time for me. It suits me because I collect them for the people I support in Ethiopia, Uganda and Nigeria. They love them! Talking to a FA on EBB-DXB on 10/3 and she was saying that she sees lots of Emirates amenity kits in the markets in Lagos. I swear I'm not supplying that market!!
Well, I don't see why you shouldn't be entitled to get two kits.
They can't possibly ask you to save PJ & slippers for your second leg. Can they ?
Old Mar 22, 2018, 2:46 am

Programs: EK platinum, ET, SAS
Originally Posted by ioto1902
Well, I don't see why you shouldn't be entitled to get two kits.
They can't possibly ask you to save PJ & slippers for your second leg. Can they ?
Never been told that because I think they mostly don't know I was on the previous leg. I'm sure they would give them to me if I asked. Interestingly the FAs don't seem to mind that I'm taking them to Africa to give to very willing recipients. I would have thought they expect me to use them and probably leave them on the plane, but no. FAs are more than happy to give the whole suite of stuff to me when they know where I'm taking it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.