Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Skywards - Football tickets availability

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 30, 2016, 10:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold

Considering using amex points to transfer to skyrewards for arsenal tickets in november . . . is there any way someone with over 20K points in their account could verify whether there are any available tickets for the arsenal match on november 26 in the box? i hate to transfer in 20,000 amex points just to find out there are none available. thanks in advance!

Last edited by JonB110; Sep 30, 2016 at 12:18 pm
Old Sep 30, 2016, 1:02 pm

Programs: Emirates Silver, BA, Flying Blue, Virgin, IHG
Originally Posted by JonB110
Considering using amex points to transfer to skyrewards for arsenal tickets in november . . . is there any way someone with over 20K points in their account could verify whether there are any available tickets for the arsenal match on november 26 in the box? i hate to transfer in 20,000 amex points just to find out there are none available. thanks in advance!
Just checked and tickets are available for 12500 miles each.
Old Sep 30, 2016, 1:21 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by HelloKittysMum
Just checked and tickets are available for 12500 miles each.
Thank you. I appreciate it.
Old Dec 20, 2018, 8:54 am
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Location: UK - the nearest airport is named after a motorway !
Would anyone with Skywards mind checking Arsenal ticket availability?

Before I transfer across MR points, could someone check for miles tickets availability for Arsenal-So'ton on Feb 24, Arsenal-Newcastle on March 30, or Arsenal-Palace on April 20?

Many many thanks indeed.
Stewie
Old Dec 20, 2018, 9:34 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by Stewie Mac
Before I transfer across MR points, could someone check for miles tickets availability for Arsenal-So'ton on Feb 24, Arsenal-Newcastle on March 30, or Arsenal-Palace on April 20?

Many many thanks indeed.
Stewie
The only Arsenal match available that I can see is 9 March against Manchester United, minimum bid 35k miles for the Skybox (for two tickets)
Old Dec 20, 2018, 9:39 am

Originally Posted by skywardhunter
The only Arsenal match available that I can see is 9 March against Manchester United, minimum bid 35k miles for the Skybox (for two tickets)
Thanks skywardhunter - think that I'll have to get myself sorted earlier for the 19-20 season....
Old Aug 7, 2019, 3:07 am

Arsenal tickets available yet?

So here I am, getting myself organised earlier this year

Would someone mind having a quick look on Skywards and seeing if Arsenal tickets are available for this season yet? Many thanks
Old Aug 7, 2019, 3:14 am
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines

Originally Posted by Stewie Mac
So here I am, getting myself organised earlier this year

Would someone mind having a quick look on Skywards and seeing if Arsenal tickets are available for this season yet? Many thanks
Why can't you check yourself?

There were no sporting event tickets at all a few days back. There was another thread :-

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/31377316-post283.html
Old Aug 7, 2019, 3:57 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
I see rugby, tennis and baseball available, no football
Old Aug 7, 2019, 9:54 am

Originally Posted by DYKWIA
Why can't you check yourself?
Apologies - for some reason I had it in my head that I needed enough miles in the account to be able to see availability [I am planning to transfer in from MR]. I've just set up an account and see that's not/no longer the case.

Thanks skywardhunter
Old Sep 1, 2019, 2:29 am
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines

Tickets now available for Arsenal and other European teams...
Old Mar 31, 2022, 12:36 pm

How would an American be treated at a game? I have always wanted to go and being in the Emirates suite would be a treat. I am knowledgeable about the sport but not the league or players. Kind of a waste in that regards but I'm sure there are others in suites like that. I would like to enjoy watching the game and the passionate fans, plus being treated by Emirates. I would be by myself, am easy going, personable and am on the older side of life
Old Apr 1, 2022, 1:29 pm
nnn

Programs: All-Around Kettle
Originally Posted by mileshound
How would an American be treated at a game? I have always wanted to go and being in the Emirates suite would be a treat. I am knowledgeable about the sport but not the league or players. Kind of a waste in that regards but I'm sure there are others in suites like that. I would like to enjoy watching the game and the passionate fans, plus being treated by Emirates. I would be by myself, am easy going, personable and am on the older side of life
Zero issues with being American. I went to five big matches in England last November (both Premier League and Champions League), and that is the last thing anyone there cares about. (It was also an amazing experience, but I am a big fan of European football/soccer.)
Old May 12, 2022, 4:49 am

Does Emirates post the tickets soon after fixtures are announced for the next season? Going to be in the UK and have never been to a home game. How many tickets are you allowed to get? Would need 3.
Old Jul 26, 2022, 5:53 am

A lot a tickets are now available through the end of the year. One change I noticed is for the Hospitality box. Food is still included but it now says you must purchase drinks.

"Hospitality Box - Enjoy some of the best views of the pitch with complimentary food. (Beverages are not included, but can be bought separately)"
nnn and harrychu like this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.