Cheapest business class routes?

Old Mar 6, 16, 7:18 am
  #1  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 628
Exclamation Cheapest business class routes?

Anyone can share cheapest business class routes except BKK-HKG?
Want to have new experience...
Maybe any Pakistan-India deals or something?
raporot is offline  
Old Mar 6, 16, 9:36 am
  #2  
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: MAN DXB ✈️
Programs: Skywards Gold
Posts: 6,487
Originally Posted by raporot View Post
Anyone can share cheapest business class routes except BKK-HKG?
Want to have new experience...
Maybe any Pakistan-India deals or something?
Where are you based?
m3red is offline  
Old Mar 6, 16, 11:19 am
  #3  
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Durban, South Africa | LHR
Programs: Emirates Skywards Gold | South African Airways Voyager Gold
Posts: 863
DUR-IST was going for a crazy cheap price when J special was available. I lost it though. Didn't book quickly enough.

Just booked a flight on QR J DUR-BOM for the end of this month for R15,000 ($1000) return!

Very impressed with QR J fares recently. EK wanted about double that.

Good luck.
Ahmed777 is offline  
Old Mar 6, 16, 12:39 pm
  #4  
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Brussels & Dubai
Programs: EK Gold, M&M SEN, DL Gold, QR Silver
Posts: 299
First off, this is not based on research rather on experience so I may be way off, but I think J class between Europe and Asia are the cheapest on the EK network (with the exception of UK probably, and flights between BKK-HKG as you mentioned). Flights out of DXB are always expensive, and I don't fly a lot to other GCC/MEA countries from Europe/Asia, so I can't comment on the price setting there, but I guess Europe to Asia for 2000 EUR is as cheap as it gets nowadays (QR and EK by the way). Especially if you calculate the EUR per flown mile ratio.
gorbatzjov is offline  
Old Mar 6, 16, 1:09 pm
  #5  
Suspended
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: Economy, mostly :(
Programs: Skywards Gold
Posts: 7,766
Originally Posted by Ahmed777 View Post
DUR-IST was going for a crazy cheap price when J special was available. I lost it though. Didn't book quickly enough.

Just booked a flight on QR J DUR-BOM for the end of this month for R15,000 ($1000) return!

Very impressed with QR J fares recently. EK wanted about double that.

Good luck.
Nice, any such fares from JNB? Got JNB-BOM on Etihad J flex for R17,000 (1100usd at the tine) via Air Seychelles recently
skywardhunter is offline  
Old Mar 6, 16, 11:50 pm
  #6  
Moderator, CoronaVirus and Hilton Honors
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: on a short leash
Programs: some
Posts: 71,020
AKL-BNE/SYD/MEL & CHC-SYD are very frequently on sale for NZ$600-700 each way in business and NZ$900-1000 each way in first. Note they are considerably cheaper purchased in NZ than in Australia (for the same flights in reverse). As a bonus, all the AKL flights to/from Australia are A380.
Kiwi Flyer is offline  
Old Mar 8, 16, 12:13 pm
  #7  
Original Poster
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 628
maybe any cheap fares ex-India?
i can start journey in EU/Asia
Do they have special fares like QR from CAI?
OR Thai from Pakistan/India?
raporot is offline  
Old Mar 8, 16, 12:46 pm
  #8  
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Programs: BAEC Gold, EK Skywards (enhanced Blue !), Oman Air Sindbad Gold
Posts: 5,681
Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer View Post
AKL-BNE/SYD/MEL & CHC-SYD are very frequently on sale for NZ$600-700 each way in business and NZ$900-1000 each way in first. Note they are considerably cheaper purchased in NZ than in Australia (for the same flights in reverse). As a bonus, all the AKL flights to/from Australia are A380.
Just have to get yourself to NZ first ....!! (which is well worth the effort, given what a fantastic country it is )

A couple of weeks ago I did the trans-Tasman hop with LAN Chile who have 5th freedom rights. Cheaper than EK in J, smaller cabin, spacious config on the 787, and very personal service ^

I always think F is of highly questionable value - even if discounted - for such short sectors.

Last edited by subject2load; Mar 8, 16 at 12:53 pm
subject2load is offline  
Old Mar 8, 16, 8:07 pm
  #9  
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: MAN DXB ✈️
Programs: Skywards Gold
Posts: 6,487
Check Cmb sin out.
m3red is offline  
Old Mar 9, 16, 12:54 am
  #10  
Moderator, CoronaVirus and Hilton Honors
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: on a short leash
Programs: some
Posts: 71,020
Originally Posted by Kiwi Flyer View Post
AKL-BNE/SYD/MEL & CHC-SYD are very frequently on sale for NZ$600-700 each way in business and NZ$900-1000 each way in first. Note they are considerably cheaper purchased in NZ than in Australia (for the same flights in reverse). As a bonus, all the AKL flights to/from Australia are A380.
There is a sale on right now, NZ$600 each way in business, NZ$900 each way in first.
Kiwi Flyer is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Search Engine: