Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Obeying Flight Attendent Request to stand during take off

Obeying Flight Attendent Request to stand during take off

Old Mar 4, 2016, 12:51 am

Originally Posted by Lucky_man
I think we may have run into each other on some domestic Chinese flights :-)
Actually, Chinese flights between major cities have become very civilized. It's flights to somewhere rural where the farmers had their first flight ever to the big city (so to speak) where things are a bit more .. basic .. regarding listening to the safety rules.
Old Mar 4, 2016, 1:21 am

Programs: EK plat, ex-FB gold, Accor plat
Originally Posted by YuropFlyer
Actually, Chinese flights between major cities have become very civilized. It's flights to somewhere rural where the farmers had their first flight ever to the big city (so to speak) where things are a bit more .. basic .. regarding listening to the safety rules.
True. It is improving year on year.

Chinese are now queuing up at check-in and security-check (unthinkable a mere 7 years ago), at least at PEK / PVG.
There are less and less people spitting (inside airports and planes), though you can still hear suspicious throat noises.
Less babies have pants split in their rear.

Still, the rice porridge offered on morning flights remain inedible.
And (back to the topic ), people stand right after landing, opening overhead bins while ship is still taxiing. It may happen in our countries also, but in PRC, you systematically have, say, at least ten people behaving this way in a B737.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.