Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Emirates or Qantas Lounge Hong Kong

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Feb 25, 2016, 6:50 am
Original Poster

Programs: B A Gold

Not sure if anyone out there can help me. Usually fly home from HKG to LHR with BA so use F Lounge of Cathay as I love the food there. If layover is longer I may split time in Qantas mixed lounge which is also good.

For various reasons I am flying home this time with Emirates with the 1st leg HKG-DBX and then DBX-LHR on a Qantas operated flight on a code share. Both legs in business. I know I have access to the Emirates Lounge in HKG which has mixed reviews but I wanted to know if they would let me in the Qantas Lounge in HKG ? My Flight HGK-DBX leaves at 17:55 with connecting Qantas Flight next morning from DBX at 02:50.

Any advice would be appreciated
Old Feb 25, 2016, 6:57 am
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines

Have a look at the following recent thread which has some information that may or may not be useful :-

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/emira...ience-hkg.html
Old Feb 25, 2016, 9:03 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by Laphroaig57
Not sure if anyone out there can help me. Usually fly home from HKG to LHR with BA so use F Lounge of Cathay as I love the food there. If layover is longer I may split time in Qantas mixed lounge which is also good.

For various reasons I am flying home this time with Emirates with the 1st leg HKG-DBX and then DBX-LHR on a Qantas operated flight on a code share. Both legs in business. I know I have access to the Emirates Lounge in HKG which has mixed reviews but I wanted to know if they would let me in the Qantas Lounge in HKG ? My Flight HGK-DBX leaves at 17:55 with connecting Qantas Flight next morning from DBX at 02:50.

Any advice would be appreciated
just a fyi, it's DXB, X in the middle
Old Feb 27, 2016, 7:18 am

Programs: EK Gold, FB Silver
Originally Posted by skywardhunter
just a fyi, it's DXB, X in the middle
and it's HKG with the K in the middle ;-)
Old Feb 27, 2016, 11:15 am

Originally Posted by gorbatzjov
and it's HKG with the K in the middle ;-)
Didn't even see that, but it was only wrong once in several ovvurences while DBX was consistent
Old Feb 27, 2016, 12:37 pm
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines

Originally Posted by skywardhunter
Didn't even see that, but it was only wrong once in several ovvurences while DBX was consistent
Old Feb 27, 2016, 11:20 pm

Originally Posted by DYKWIA
Touchscreen typing

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.