FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Emirates | Skywards (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/emirates-skywards-490/)
-   -   50% Economy Saver awards until 12 FebJ (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/emirates-skywards/1744210-50-economy-saver-awards-until-12-febj.html)

skywardhunter Feb 5, 2016 1:27 am

50% Economy Saver awards until 12 FebJ

Just got this mail:

Now you need fewer Miles to get to your dream destination. Book an Economy Class Saver reward flight to over 150 destinations worldwide for half the usual amount of Skywards Miles*.

With the extra Miles you’ll have left, you can squeeze in even more getaways this year. From city breaks to restful escapes, fill your calendar with new adventures. Your next reward is closer than you think.

Book by 12 February and travel between 7 February and 15 March 2016.
Terms:

Terms and conditions apply. The Emirates Skywards WAIO Reduced Reward Offer is open to all who:
• Are Emirates Skywards members or become members by 12 February 2016
• Purchase and complete issuance of a ticket on eligible flights on Emirates until 12 February 2016, as per the ‘Date of issue’ on e-ticket receipt
• Commence and complete travel between 7 February and 15 March 2016
• This offer is only available on return Economy Class Saver rewards. Taxes and fuel surcharges are excluded and must be paid in full
• This offer applies from the following points in Afghanistan, Bangladesh, India, Maldives, Pakistan, Sri Lanka:
- All flights out of Kabul, Karachi, Maldives, Multan, Sialkot
- Selected flights out of Ahmadabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Cochin, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Trivandrum, Islamabad, Lahore, Colombo, Dhaka
• All other terms and conditions for Emirates Skywards Saver Flight Rewards remain the same

HelloKittysMum Feb 5, 2016 6:02 am

50% Economy Saver awards until 12 FebJ

Very restricted offer in terms of dates and routes.

skywardhunter Feb 5, 2016 7:57 am

Originally Posted by HelloKittysMum (Post 26137064)
Very restricted offer in terms of dates and routes.

Not really in terms of routes but definitely date range. However for a random date in Feb for HYD-DXB return and HYD-IST return I found quite a bit of availability, the taxes from India just suck. Given that this is one of the restricted airports (HYD) it's not too bad.

Only good for anyone needing/wishing to travel in the next month and in a country with close to no taxes.

ft101 Feb 5, 2016 8:13 am

Originally Posted by skywardhunter (Post 26137459)
Not really in terms of routes . . . .

From only about 10% of potential departure points makes it pretty restrictive in routes too.

skywardhunter Feb 5, 2016 9:31 am

Originally Posted by ft101 (Post 26137526)
From only about 10% of potential departure points makes it pretty restrictive in routes too.

I think I might've misread it. I understood it to mean all departure points, but only some in those countries.. re-reading it now I guess perhaps they mean only those points and nowhere else... whoops..

yes in that case it's quite restrictive. though those flights are so packed in Y I don't know why they'd want to sell award seats.

Maccarthy Feb 5, 2016 11:20 am

some good deals nonetheless