Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Emirates Amenity Bags (Kits)

Search this Thread

Old Oct 11, 2018, 12:37 am

Originally Posted by Zol
Yes for the kit, the bag is not usually handed out on 77W flights
Can anyone advise if the beige bag (on A380) to use the shower still handed out? I can't recall if with the PJ which comes in a black style holder, they still give the bag to put your clothes?
Old Oct 11, 2018, 4:23 am
Zol
Moderator: Emirates Skywards and Qatar Airways Privilege Club

Programs: EK Gold|EY Gold|Bonvoy Ambassador| IHG Plat|HHonors Diamond
Yes on the A380 you get it, its grey now. The pajama comes in a black folder type bag and the slippers at the back
Old Oct 14, 2018, 4:11 pm

Any amenities kit for ek362 in f? 7hr day flight to CAN.

Thanks
Old Nov 12, 2018, 7:23 am

Programs: Etihad Guest Platinum, BA Bronze, And EK silver
Hi Guys

Flying from BOM to DXB on the 77W in J. Just trying to find out if its worth upgrading to F using the miles?
Ive got some miles to burn not sure if its worth it? Do I get the amenity kits/ PJ's? its EK 505 to be exact.

Cheers

Den3aah
Old Nov 12, 2018, 7:35 am

Programs: EK Plat, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by den3aah
Hi Guys
Flying from BOM to DXB on the 77W in J. Just trying to find out if its worth upgrading to F using the miles?
Not in my opinion. Perhaps, only if you have no further use of these miles nor any opportunity to use miles in the near future. Besides, It is breakfast service and you can get better options in the GVK lounge at Mumbai.
Do I get the amenity kits/ PJ's? its EK 505 to be exact.
Unfortunately, not.
Old Nov 12, 2018, 7:48 am

Originally Posted by jackiedada
Not in my opinion. Perhaps, only if you have no further use of these miles nor any opportunity to use miles in the near future. Besides, It is breakfast service and you can get better options in the GVK lounge at Mumbai.

Unfortunately, not.

Thanks for that prompt reply. It says its a lunch service on that flight. Never really departed from BOM so Im intrigued to find out what the airport has to offer.
I feel like my miles will go to waste if I don't use them somehow!
Thanks though!
Old Nov 12, 2018, 9:01 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
Thanks for that prompt reply. It says its a lunch service on that flight. Never really departed from BOM so Im intrigued to find out what the airport has to offer.
I feel like my miles will go to waste if I don't use them somehow!
Thanks though!
It's a very short flight, but on a 77W one can argue that the upgrade to F is worth it, also as J may be full with op-ups. The GVK Lounge at BOM is pretty nice, and the new airport terminal overall is pleasant.
Old Nov 12, 2018, 9:52 am

Originally Posted by skywardhunter
It's a very short flight, but on a 77W one can argue that the upgrade to F is worth it, also as J may be full with op-ups. The GVK Lounge at BOM is pretty nice, and the new airport terminal overall is pleasant.

Brilliant! Thanks again for that. Its not a lot of miles to upgrade to be fair. I obviously wanted to upgrade on EK21 but that no longer offers F.
Besides, Ive never been in F on a 77W, so would be nice to compare.

Ive heard nothing but excellent stuff on BOM airport so Im looking forward to it!

Cheers
Old Nov 12, 2018, 9:56 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
Brilliant! Thanks again for that. Its not a lot of miles to upgrade to be fair. I obviously wanted to upgrade on EK21 but that no longer offers F.
Besides, Ive never been in F on a 77W, so would be nice to compare.

Ive heard nothing but excellent stuff on BOM airport so Im looking forward to it!

Cheers
Yeah I think BOM is just within the shorter band, 19k to upgrade? I usually fly to HYD which unfortunately requires 32k miles usually
Old Nov 12, 2018, 5:11 pm
Zol
Moderator: Emirates Skywards and Qatar Airways Privilege Club

Programs: EK Gold|EY Gold|Bonvoy Ambassador| IHG Plat|HHonors Diamond
Let's remain on topic please
Old Dec 14, 2018, 2:50 am

Programs: AC,CX,KE,EK / IHG Spire, 1865 Gateway
Originally Posted by shuly
Yes,

Shuly
no PJ, only amenity
Old Jan 4, 2019, 12:51 am

Programs: Marco Polo, BA Executive club, SPG, Hyatt,
Looking to try Emirates Business Class from HKG to CDG via DXB, but I read from a few videoes that kits are not handed out on both of these legs...

Can anyone confirm that? Any PJ's or Slippers? It would be a bummer if we don't get anything......
Old Jan 4, 2019, 1:21 am
Ambassador, Emirates

Programs: SA KL BA EK
Originally Posted by HKUSFLYER
Looking to try Emirates Business Class from HKG to CDG via DXB, but I read from a few videoes that kits are not handed out on both of these legs...

Can anyone confirm that? Any PJ's or Slippers? It would be a bummer if we don't get anything......
You never get slippers or PJ's in J on Emirates.

Amenity kits seem to be given on all flights over 8 hours (or something like that) and also on shorter overnight flights. You might get them on EK 381 and 385 and maybe on EK 71. I have no experience on those routes, so others here might have much more reliable information.

I personally would not have my travel decisions influenced by amenity bags but YMMV. I have a wardrobe shelf full of the things, many not even opened.
Old Jan 4, 2019, 2:32 am

Programs: Marco Polo, BA Executive club, SPG, Hyatt,
Originally Posted by thijsseh
You never get slippers or PJ's in J on Emirates.

Amenity kits seem to be given on all flights over 8 hours (or something like that) and also on shorter overnight flights. You might get them on EK 381 and 385 and maybe on EK 71. I have no experience on those routes, so others here might have much more reliable information.

I personally would not have my travel decisions influenced by amenity bags but YMMV. I have a wardrobe shelf full of the things, many not even opened.
Thanks. It is a leisure trip so would love to have everything perfect. By no means a deal breaker but for leisure trips, we take everything into consideration (comfort, FFP, amenities, lounge).......
Old Jan 14, 2019, 11:48 am

Forgive me, but we are flying F -first time in F - on EK 0002, then EK 0701. Will we receive PJs and/or amenity kits on either/both of these flights?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.