Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Emirates Amenity Bags (Kits)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 28, 2018, 2:39 pm

Programs: Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
Who has been given a coach amenity kit? These look like fun. The article says they are available on "selected flights". Any idea what those routes might be?
I've received many, the dark and light green, blue and orange. All the same inside but sock colour is different. Socks, eye shades, tooth brush, not sure what else but not very extensive.

EDIT: I see a pic was posted, actually all the things inside are the same colour. The bag itself is great to keep your meds or charging cablsc together

Last edited by skywardhunter; Jul 29, 2018 at 3:39 am
Old Jul 28, 2018, 9:56 pm

Who has been given a coach amenity kit? These look like fun. The article says they are available on "selected flights". Any idea what those routes might be?
Looks fun, but the content is not so interesting

edit: Sorry pic is upside down, don't know how to rotate it
skywardhunter likes this.

Last edited by cheyru; Jul 28, 2018 at 9:59 pm Reason: adding comment re: pic
Old Jul 29, 2018, 4:41 am

I received it on my SYD-DXB-CDG flights.
Old Jul 30, 2018, 5:07 pm
Zol
Moderator: Emirates Skywards and Qatar Airways Privilege Club

Programs: EK Gold|EY Gold|Bonvoy Ambassador| IHG Plat|HHonors Diamond
They would probably hand them out on ULH flights so anything in excess of 9 hours I reckon (The Americas, AUS/NZ and Japan).
Old Aug 6, 2018, 7:22 am
Community Director Emerita

Originally Posted by Zol
They would probably hand them out on ULH flights so anything in excess of 9 hours I reckon (The Americas, AUS/NZ and Japan).
I think you nailed it. They were given out on the LAX and ORD-DXB flights but not the 8 hour DXB-JNB flight.
Old Aug 7, 2018, 1:11 am
Zol

I think you nailed it. They were given out on the LAX and ORD-DXB flights but not the 8 hour DXB-JNB flight.
Even in the pointy end?
Old Aug 7, 2018, 5:33 pm

Overnight flight...

I wonder if the following flight from Singapore to Dubai will have PJ/amenity kits offered? I am flying first!
EK 355 SIN-DXB 2100 0100 388
It is an eight hours flight.

Thanks,
Carfield

Last edited by Carfield; Aug 8, 2018 at 1:27 am
Old Aug 7, 2018, 8:10 pm

I received a kit in Y on EK303 from Shanghai to Dubai which I think was just over 8 hours so maybe that is the cut-off?
Old Aug 8, 2018, 12:23 am
Ambassador, Emirates

Programs: SA KL BA EK
Originally Posted by Carfield
I wonder if the following flight from Singapore to Dubai will have PJ/amenity kits offered?

Thanks,
Carfield

As you are talking about PJ’s, I assume you are in F?
In that case I am sure they will be offered, especially as it is also a night flight. And in F you can almost always request them anyway, apart from on really short daytime flights (think trans Tasman).

I always get an amenity kit in J on EK150 AMS/DXB, the 21:50 departure, which is around 7 hours long. Not usually on the daytime flights. And on any flight between DXB and CPT in either direction, which is over 9 hours. Just to provide some reference points. I have no (recent) experience in Y on EK.
Carfield likes this.
Old Aug 8, 2018, 1:29 am

Originally Posted by thijsseh

As you are talking about PJ’s, I assume you are in F?
In that case I am sure they will be offered, especially as it is also a night flight. And in F you can almost always request them anyway, apart from on really short daytime flights (think trans Tasman).

I always get an amenity kit in J on EK150 AMS/DXB, the 21:50 departure, which is around 7 hours long. Not usually on the daytime flights. And on any flight between DXB and CPT in either direction, which is over 9 hours. Just to provide some reference points. I have no (recent) experience in Y on EK.
Thanks for your response!

I am just curious because the flight will arrive at 1am, instead of typical early morning hours between 4 and 7am!

Carfield
Old Aug 8, 2018, 6:34 am
Community Director Emerita

Originally Posted by Zol
Even in the pointy end?
DXB-JNB indeed had amenity kits and pjs up front. It didn't have the nice Emirates carry bag. I understand that's exclusive to the A380.
Old Aug 8, 2018, 8:12 am

I wonder if the following flight from Singapore to Dubai will have PJ/amenity kits offered? I am flying first!

Thanks,
Carfield
EK371 BKK-DXB, departing 2:25am, had them last week. It's a 6 hour flight.

Shuly
Old Aug 8, 2018, 9:08 am
Ambassador, Emirates

Programs: SA KL BA EK
........ It didn't have the nice Emirates carry bag. I understand that's exclusive to the A380.
Indeed, the nice carry bag is only for the A380, to use when you go to the shower spa (although you don't have to book a shower to get the bag).
Old Aug 9, 2018, 8:45 pm
Zol

Thanks,
Carfield
Overnights always do in premium cabins
Old Aug 9, 2018, 8:45 pm
Zol

DXB-JNB indeed had amenity kits and pjs up front. It didn't have the nice Emirates carry bag. I understand that's exclusive to the A380.
Now that you mention it makes sense, never had them on the 77W.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.