Wiki Posts
Search

Emirates Amenity Bags (Kits)

Search this Thread

Old Sep 22, 2015, 11:59 pm

Programs: MVP Gold 75k, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold
F Amenities DXB-HKG 10:00am flight

Hello,
I am trying to find out what amenities they give out in F on the flight to HKG fro DXB. Is it the standard bag, pjs, etc? I can't seem to find any consistent info.
Old Sep 23, 2015, 12:01 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by seahawkflyer
Hello,
I am trying to find out what amenities they give out in F on the flight to HKG fro DXB. Is it the standard bag, pjs, etc? I can't seem to find any consistent info.
10am?

Pjs and a bag on requesting they have one. Bags are not handed out on day flights as standard as there is everything you could reasonably need on request.
Old Sep 23, 2015, 12:02 am

Programs: MVP Gold 75k, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold
By bag I meant the Amenity kit. do they hand those out?
Old Sep 23, 2015, 12:13 am

Programs: Mucci des canapes, Skywards Gold, BAEC Gold, IC Plat Amb, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by seahawkflyer
By bag I meant the Amenity kit. do they hand those out?
Only if you ask and then only if they have them on board - they won't hand them out automatically.
Old Oct 7, 2015, 1:45 pm

Programs: EK plat, ex-FB gold, Accor plat
Ladies kit on post #37 was indeed JCL one.
FCL ladies kit is this one. Just got it. Sorry of misleading info.

http://imgur.com/82urKkb
http://imgur.com/5cPzNDd
Old Oct 9, 2015, 8:53 am
Ambassador, Emirates

Programs: SA KL BA EK
Slightly OT:
Although the 'rule' seems to state that amenity kits are only handed out on (over)night flights, I have - in the last 6 months - been given them on 773 (CPT-DXB, leaving 13:45), 007 (DXB-LHR, definitely a night flight), 007 (LHR-DXB, certainly a night flight) and 770 (DXB-CPT, leaving 08:45, definitely a day flight).
All in J, with the 'old' kit in April and the 'new' one in October.

And completely OT:
Continental breakfast on 770. And a very meagre cb as well: little tub of yoghurt, one croissant, little jar of strawberry jam, a few slices of fruit. Thats all.
EK app was mentioning french toast, scrambled egg and omelettes . Website thought it was continental. Sadly website was right. .
Had to wait 6 hours before lunch was served (there is no Smilie for hungry....)
Old Oct 9, 2015, 9:00 am

Originally Posted by thijsseh
Slightly OT:
Although the 'rule' seems to state that amenity kits are only handed out on (over)night flights, I have - in the last 6 months - been given them on 773 (CPT-DXB, leaving 13:45), 007 (DXB-LHR, definitely a night flight), 007 (LHR-DXB, certainly a night flight) and 770 (DXB-CPT, leaving 08:45, definitely a day flight).
All in J, with the 'old' kit in April and the 'new' one in October.

And completely OT:
Continental breakfast on 770. And a very meagre cb as well: little tub of yoghurt, one croissant, little jar of strawberry jam, a few slices of fruit. Thats all.
EK app was mentioning french toast, scrambled egg and omelettes . Website thought it was continental. Sadly website was right. .
Had to wait 6 hours before lunch was served (there is no Smilie for hungry....)
Amenity kits are given out on all ULH flights irrespective of departure time hence you received them on your CPT flights
Old Oct 14, 2015, 7:05 pm

Programs: EK-IO, UA-1K2MM, ETIHAD-GOLD, SPG-PLAT LIFETIME, JUMEIRAH SERIUS GOLD
Originally Posted by eternaltransit
Amenity kits are given out on all ULH flights irrespective of departure time hence you received them on your CPT flights
Ive flown AMS-DXB (afternoon Flight) and DXB-FRA (early AM) 4 times in last 2 months and was offered Pajamas & Amenity Kit in the Canvas Bag on all 4 flights which is surly an upgrade from having to ask for them which was the case in the past
(I was not offered these because of status - they were handed out to everyone just like they would be on a ULH or overnight flight)
Old Oct 14, 2015, 9:56 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by ioto1902
Can you elaborate a little bit and tell us exactly what item you would like to see ? (Sorry, I don't know Etihad kit).
On A388, you have a nice set of scents and hand creams imbedded in the console, and also all the stuff available in the shower are rather meant for women. (No intention to insult any man here )
I had no idea that the stuff in the shower was meant for women mostly

Might be why I didn't know what to do with it all. Although I did bring some home for family.
Old Oct 17, 2015, 2:54 am

16 different amenity kits are being given out, and will be changed every 9 months.
Old Oct 17, 2015, 8:23 am

Programs: EK plat, ex-FB gold, Accor plat
Originally Posted by CaptainEKAirbus
16 different amenity kits are being given out, and will be changed every 9 months.
Gee. You have to fly 2 amenity-kit-flights per month to get them all. And, that's if you get a different one each time ...
They are really pushing consumption
Old Oct 22, 2015, 12:49 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend, Moderator, Information Desk, Ambassador, Alaska Airlines
Hilton Contributor BadgeIHG Contributor Badge

Programs: AS MVP Gold100K, AS 1MM, Maika`i Card, AGR, HH Gold, Hertz PC, Marriott Titanium LTG, CO, 7H, BA, 8E
Originally Posted by ioto1902
Gee. You have to fly 2 amenity-kit-flights per month to get them all. And, that's if you get a different one each time ...
They are really pushing consumption
Gotta chatch 'em all
Old Oct 26, 2015, 8:57 pm

Is the amenity kit offered on all flights? I'm looking at the 2225 EK404 SIN-MEL service specifically.
Old Oct 27, 2015, 12:08 am

Programs: Emirates Gold + BA Silver
old v new
Old Oct 27, 2015, 12:08 am

Programs: Emirates Gold + BA Silver
Originally Posted by eminere
Is the amenity kit offered on all flights? I'm looking at the 2225 EK404 SIN-MEL service specifically.
No, night flights only.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.