Community
Wiki Posts
Search

EK Lounge FAQs and updates

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2024, 8:29 am

Programs: Emirates Gold
I have seen a few comments on posts I have looked at regarding the F lounges at Dubai being refurbed. Can anyone share any more specifics on what lounge(s) are impacted, A/B how much impact and when will the work be done?

Travelling through DXB 23rd April then back the other way 10th may in F and want to make sure I get the best experience
Old Mar 26, 2024, 6:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
Originally Posted by dannyc7
I have seen a few comments on posts I have looked at regarding the F lounges at Dubai being refurbed. Can anyone share any more specifics on what lounge(s) are impacted, A/B how much impact and when will the work be done?

Travelling through DXB 23rd April then back the other way 10th may in F and want to make sure I get the best experience
I saw a comment on Australian Frequent Flyer that while sections of 'B' are being refurbished, it is still open:

https://www.australianfrequentflyer....5/post-2679712

Just on this - I’d also heard that the B Lounge was being renovated. I assumed that might make the A Lounge more crowded. Definitely not the case. If anything was even emptier than I remembered. Later a staff member confirmed that B is definitely open. Small sections at a time shut off, that’s all.
dannyc7 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.