Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Back to EK

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27, 2014, 5:16 am
Original Poster

Back to EK

Been doing a lot of business in Europe and South America, so been away from EK for awhile enduring the dreadful product that is Air France, complete with the current strikes / cancellations / reroutes that left me stranded in Bogota.

However, next scheduled trip is to ISB, so there's only one choice, EK on the 13th of October, leaving Manchester on the EK18, and coming back 3 days later on the EK19.

Actually looking forward to the bling that is Emirates, I've missed you.
Old Sep 27, 2014, 6:04 am

Programs: Skywards Gold
Originally Posted by tezzer
Been doing a lot of business in Europe and South America, so been away from EK for awhile enduring the dreadful product that is Air France, complete with the current strikes / cancellations / reroutes that left me stranded in Bogota.

However, next scheduled trip is to ISB, so there's only one choice, EK on the 13th of October, leaving Manchester on the EK18, and coming back 3 days later on the EK19.

Ek18^

Good sessions at the bar
Old Sep 27, 2014, 7:15 am

Originally Posted by tezzer
Good old EK...miss flying wt them!
Old Oct 13, 2014, 3:37 pm
Original Poster

All that glisters..........

.........Is not gold.

First trip back on EK today, Seat 19J, no seat power, service this far back was a bit shambolic, no "priortiy" what would you like from the menu for Gold members so by the time they got back as far as row 19, my choices weren't available.

Couldn't for the life of me sleep, and now in the "B" lounge which is being refurbished so even more crowded than usual.

No, it's not as good as I remember.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.