Search

Ek346 today

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2014, 9:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards Gold
Ek346 today

We had to divert to sin due to weather.

Crew did nothing from sin to kul not even one drink on the way back to kul after take off. Poor effort.
Old Jul 11, 2014, 9:13 am

Programs: EK Plat, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by m3red

Crew did nothing from sin to kul not even one drink on the way back to kul after take off. Poor effort.
Just out of curiosity, what was your class of travel?
Old Jul 11, 2014, 9:16 am

Originally Posted by m3red

And what happened with the whole early check in thing?
Old Jul 11, 2014, 7:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards Gold
I was in j.

Checked in online and dropped bags at 12 midnight no issues. Went to b lounge first then c as left from c23.

Basically the crew were ready for landing in kl and had clearly done the booze count etc and we had to divert to sin (30 mins holding and 1 hour to sin). We had an hour on the ground in sin with water and some juice basically pre flight with no booze which was fine). We then took off back to kul no safety video (sure they should have done that). Didn't see the crew for the rest of the flight ie they sat down and didn't come round. People had their seats in recline for landing etc was a bit of a joke. Not sure if they ran out of hours (can that happen for uae crew?) or just couldn't be arsed! Maybe I've just become spoilt!
Old Jul 11, 2014, 8:07 pm

Programs: EK (G), VS (G), EY (G), BA (B) & HH (D)
I doubt crew exceeded their time limit. Had it been the case, they wouldn't have continued on to KUL.

Crew disappearing into the galley on EK is quite normal these days, regardless to if they are serving you in Y or J. Once the meal & drink services are out of the way, they are gone! I feel EK's service is deteriorating progressively.......

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.