Milan chauffeur service

Old Jun 26, 2014, 2:11 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AZ,Ba,,UA,DL,AA Gold ,Hyatt Platinum,Amex Plat., Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold
Milan chauffeur service

Hi,

I will be traveling F from JFK- MXP in a few weeks and was wondering where to go to for the chauffeur service counter. Can anybody help w/ my inquiry ? Thanks in advance.
Old Jun 28, 2014, 12:47 am

Programs: Mucci des canapes, Skywards Gold, BAEC Gold, IC Plat Amb, Accor Gold
Not sure of specific details in MXP but at the outstations I've been to there are either signs to a counter or drivers waiting with name boards just as you exit customs into the arrival hall. I've never had a problem spotting where I need to go.
Old Jun 28, 2014, 4:44 pm

Programs: SQ SPPS, EK I/O, CX DM, SU Plat, Hyatt DM, IC RA Plat, HH DM, AMX Cent
Originally Posted by NickyEWR
Hi,

I will be traveling F from JFK- MXP in a few weeks and was wondering where to go to for the chauffeur service counter. Can anybody help w/ my inquiry ? Thanks in advance.
The EK Chauffeur's are standing with your name on the Red Placard right when you exit the terminal after customs control.

Since u r in F it will be a Mercedes S-350 2012.
Old Jun 30, 2014, 9:29 am
Original Poster

Programs: AZ,Ba,,UA,DL,AA Gold ,Hyatt Platinum,Amex Plat., Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold
Thanks for the helpful advice!
Old Jul 13, 2014, 8:50 pm

Programs: IHG Ambassador, Air NZ lowly Jade now, Emirates
Our Italian driver in Milan drove at an average speed of 140kmph. And while checking his messages on his phone... Ordinarily that would bother me, but I guess long distance flying numbs your senses!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.