Wiki Posts
Search

JFK Desk Check-In Hours

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2014, 6:22 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA Platinum Pro, AC *S, Marriott Gold Elite, Hyatt Explorist
JFK Desk Check-In Hours

Apologies if this has been asked/answered before. Does anyone know the hours of the JFK check-in desks (or ticketing)? A friend will be arriving at JFK around 1200 and will be spending the afternoon in the city before returning for the 2300 EK202. Bags will be checked through so that is not an issue, but the passenger was hoping to try and get an exit seat.

Thanks!
Old May 18, 2014, 1:08 pm

Programs: EK Plat, HHonors Gold
If your friend is holding a J or F ticket or is an EK Gold/ Plat then he can check-in at the EK counter which they keep open most of the day (I've checked in as early as 2 pm, though I haven't used 202 lately but assume this is still the case). Otherwise, the normal check-in opens somewhere between 6:45 pm to 7 pm.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.