F loung acces with spouse

Old May 8, 14, 10:51 am
mdb
Original Poster

F loung acces with spouse

Mrs MDB is flying through DXB in F and I am in J - is she allowed to bring a guest - me?

Thank you.
Old May 8, 14, 12:14 pm

Programs: Skywards Blue :-(, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, GHA Platinum
Originally Posted by mdb View Post
Mrs MDB is flying through DXB in F and I am in J - is she allowed to bring a guest - me?

Thank you.
Yes provided you are both flying out of DXB on the same flight.
Old May 9, 14, 12:24 am

I've searched the forum a few times and never found a conclusive answer to this.

I'm flying ex-DXB in (paid) F with a friend who's in Y (same flight). No EK status for either of us. Can I guest him into the F lounge? If not, can I guest him into the J lounge?

Thanks!
Old May 9, 14, 1:49 am

Programs: EK Plat, IHG Amb Spire
Originally Posted by ChrisKSDF View Post
I've searched the forum a few times and never found a conclusive answer to this.

I'm flying ex-DXB in (paid) F with a friend who's in Y (same flight). No EK status for either of us. Can I guest him into the F lounge? If not, can I guest him into the J lounge?

Thanks!
F passengers, irrespective of status, can guest one into the F lounge as long as the guest is travelling on the same flight. I had this info confirmed by the lounge dragon on three separate occasions.
Old May 9, 14, 6:23 pm

Originally Posted by RedDxb View Post
F passengers, irrespective of status, can guest one into the F lounge as long as the guest is travelling on the same flight. I had this info confirmed by the lounge dragon on three separate occasions.
Good news - thank you!

Search this Thread
Search Engine: