F Meal service details

Old May 4, 14, 9:38 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CO Platinum/1K, SPG Platinum/Ambassador
F Meal service details

Was wondering if anyone could expand on the meal service for some of these flights. I know the general light bites, snack, breakfast, continental breakfast, lunch etc. but was wondering if anyone had further service details. Do they have caviar, canapés, warm nuts, etc. If so, when are those things served on the flights.

Ek701 Dxb-mru
Ek3704 mru-Dxb
Ek157 Dxb-arn
Ek73 Dxb-CDG
Ek6 lhr-Dxb
Ek418 Dxb-bkk
Old May 4, 14, 10:06 pm

Programs: EK Gold, HHonors Diamond
Originally Posted by dparkinson View Post
.. Do they have caviar, canapés, warm nuts, etc. If so, when are those things served on the flights.
Warm nuts are available on all flights. Caviar should be available on your long haul segments, not sure about the short ones as I've never seen that option in my BOM-DXB or BLR-DXB segments (3-4 hour long). Canapes are mostly offered on the A380 bar at the back, haven't paid attention to them being a part of the menu so not sure....
Old May 4, 14, 10:42 pm

Programs: EK, AA, DL, UA, SPG, HGP, Amex
Those appear to all be 6+ hour flights so should offer the "On Demand" dining option in F.

Depending on timing they will offer two types of meals (breakfast, lunch and/or dinner), plus the usual snacks. Canapes/nuts are offered as pre-meal snacks, in addition to be available in the bar on the A380.

Caviar is typically an option followed by a long list of different types of dishes.
Old May 5, 14, 12:43 pm

I took EK73 DXB-CDG last year and it was the full F menu, with breakfast and lunch items, including caviar and canapes. Lots of food for the length of flight and I went straight for lunch items as I had some breakfast in the lounge. Business class gets breakfast.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: