Search

Sale Fares?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2013, 7:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
Sale Fares?

Good Afternoon

I normally fly every 3 months to the philippines to see my Girlfriend i normally pay about 2k in Business Class from BHX-MNL via Dubai.

So my next trip is in October currently pricing up at just over 3k, if i have to pay it i will pay it BUT any inside knowledge if Emirates are due to do a Sale anytime Soon as also need to book a flight to Dubai for a week for the Girlfriend and i for a Holiday but currently costing about 6.5k all in.

Any Knowledge Greatly Apprecieated!

Thanks FTers

Last edited by Padmeister; Aug 12, 2013 at 8:35 am
Old Aug 12, 2013, 8:20 am

Programs: EK Plat, HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by Padmeister
... my Girlfriend ..
... for the mrs ...
Old Aug 12, 2013, 8:34 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by jackiedada
Girlfriend / Mrs, Same thing what's your point?

and what's it got to do with my Question!
Old Aug 12, 2013, 3:40 pm

Programs: EK Gold, EY Gold, HHonours Gold, BAEC Silver
Qatar and Etihad both have much more competitive fares to MNL at present. EK J class ex UK has become a bit of an overpriced joke of late to the extent that my company have reviewed J class travel policy.

Edit: of course from BHX you don't have that option on your doorstep for for !K saving got to be worth going from LHR or MAN.
Old Aug 13, 2013, 3:53 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Raptor23
Qatar and Etihad both have much more competitive fares to MNL at present. EK J class ex UK has become a bit of an overpriced joke of late to the extent that my company have reviewed J class travel policy.

Edit: of course from BHX you don't have that option on your doorstep for for !K saving got to be worth going from LHR or MAN.
Thanks for this Raptor23 - I will take a look at Etihad and Qatar

I was hoping to fly with Emirates as the Chauffeur drive is handy for me and 1 more long haul business class trip would make me Gold but like you say there fares are currently overpriced.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.