Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

How do I contact Emirates for skysurfer upgrade

Old Nov 11, 2012, 10:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA; QF; EK; SQ; GA

I want to apply for an upgrade on a skysurfer account. I have a scanned in copy of the form for the redemption upgrade but was provided an invalid email address ([email protected]) to do this by the Emirates agent when I called Emirates call centre this morning. The agent in the call centre said I cannot do this online or over the phone. I tried to do it online but obviously there are restrictions for skysurfer. Any suggestions? I can't fax the form as my land line is faulty and anyway the number the agent provided for fax was a 7 digit number which seemed invalid too!
Old Nov 11, 2012, 11:05 pm

From the FAQs:

Skywards Miles from your account can be redeemed for Emirates flight rewards and upgrades through your parent / guardian's Skywards account. Once they log-in to their account on emirates.com, they can view a dropdown list that allows them to select your account number, from which they can make the redemption.
Old Nov 12, 2012, 12:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA; QF; EK; SQ; GA
Doesn't work!!!!!!
Old Nov 12, 2012, 2:19 am

Programs: Skywards Platinum
Originally Posted by Buttercup38
Doesn't work!!!!!!
When you applied for their accounts, was it you who was the guardian, or your wife? If you, then log into your account (not the skysurfers account) and try to upgrade a flight. On the upgrade screen you should see like the example below.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.