Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Upgrade with points using check-in online!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Upgrade with points using check-in online!

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2012, 10:54 am

Originally Posted by Northumberland Lady
ft101
This was actually sent to my (10yr old) daughter - who happens to be blue. Im silver.
Thanks for the update.

Unfortunately another typical enhancement then, unless there's more to this than meets the eye.
Old Nov 11, 2012, 4:07 pm
Original Poster

Out of interest - because I've always managed to upgrade well in advance so have never used this service - if I took this option and upgraded at check in, I realise I would be too late for the chauffeur service from my home to the airport. But say I was flying to Dubai, would I be able to avail myself of this service in Dubai?
Old Nov 11, 2012, 11:24 pm

Programs: UA Lifetime Exec Plat (2MM)
Originally Posted by ung1
I think there are already too few seats in advance - perhaps they'll offer more sets, or, we can only hope, fractionally cheaper upgrade redemptions at check in.
Have to be kidding, my friend. It's Emirates we're talking about.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.