Skyward to ICHotels

Old Oct 26, 2012, 4:13 pm
Original Poster

Skyward to ICHotels

i will be flying with emirates in 2 weeks time and will be earning 24k worth of miles in total

I think it will be unlikely that I will be flying with emirates for a while as I tend to use Virgin Atlantic.

Is there a way to get my emirates points transfered into ichotels\virgin atlantic points program instead.
Old Oct 26, 2012, 7:39 pm
Moderator, Trip Reports

Programs: UA GS-2MM, Marriott Ambassador
Originally Posted by currybeast
i will be flying with emirates in 2 weeks time and will be earning 24k worth of miles in total

I think it will be unlikely that I will be flying with emirates for a while as I tend to use Virgin Atlantic.

Is there a way to get my emirates points transfered into ichotels\virgin atlantic points program instead.
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. You cant transfer your Skywards miles out of the program to Virgin.
Old Oct 26, 2012, 11:39 pm

Trying to buy a very overpriced watch at emirates high street (and getting humped for tax and delivery charges) seems to be the way forward at the moment.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.