Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

How can I sit beside a Beautiful/Hot Girl?

Old Jul 26, 2012, 1:23 pm
Original Poster

Hello frequent flyers,
Do you have any tricks to ensure that I get a seat beside a smoking hot girl? Just so you know I will be flying with Emirates from Seattle next month.
Im really looking forward for my journey and was wondering if this is possible? I really need to make this happen because I hate to sit beside a dude or a auntie.

Have you ever had this chance? Please share your stories so that it can help.

Thank you,
Your Wingman
Old Jul 26, 2012, 1:43 pm

Programs: Marriott AMB, Skywards Gold
You can call Emirates to request that. Please let us know what happenes.
Old Jul 26, 2012, 2:08 pm

It works both ways. Are you hot enough for the beautiful girl to sit next to you?
Old Jul 26, 2012, 2:12 pm

Programs: EK, BA, EY, SQ, IHG, HH, SPG

Travel in business, check out economy. Make sure the seat next to you is free then upgrade the hottest chick in economy to sit next to you! I know someone who did that once and it worked a treat! (although he persuaded the airline to upgrade her for free as he had the BA premier card). Would it be classed as "paying for female company" though!?
Old Jul 26, 2012, 2:33 pm

Originally Posted by Ace Cdn
It works both ways. Are you hot enough for the beautiful girl to sit next to you?
If he was he wouldn't need to be asking this question
Old Jul 26, 2012, 2:35 pm

Programs: Delta 1MM, Delta SM, United Silver, Amx Plat, Delta Amx Plat, Six-T Plat, IHG Gold, Hilton Gold
call Emirates and ask them for a pic and stats of all the female pax on the flight that day. i'm sure they'll fax it right over to you!
Old Jul 26, 2012, 2:36 pm

Programs: Hertz 5*, United Gold (Soon to be gone), Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Chattersking
Hello frequent flyers,
Do you have any tricks to ensure that I get a seat beside a smoking hot girl? Just so you know I will be flying with Emirates from Seattle next month.
Im really looking forward for my journey and was wondering if this is possible? I really need to make this happen because I hate to sit beside a dude or a auntie.

Have you ever had this chance? Please share your stories so that it can help.

Thank you,
Your Wingman
Bring her with you and be prepared to pay her way.
Old Jul 26, 2012, 2:38 pm

This is a lame post. You need to develop your skills better than that.
Also, upgrading a strange girl and try to impress her is another lame way of picking up girls. A real mans man, don't need to impress a girl with money, especially right off the bat.

If you see an attractive girl, just talk to her. Simple. Introduce yourself and ask her for her name. Exchange thoughts and ideas. Make her laugh. Don't be cocky but be confident.
Old Jul 26, 2012, 3:05 pm
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines

Originally Posted by Bloodshot2k
Also, upgrading a strange girl and try to impress her is another lame way of picking up girls.
I beg to differ... It worked with my missus

* Slightly different circumstances, she thought we were in Y rather than F on our first date.
Old Jul 26, 2012, 3:28 pm

Programs: many
Blow up doll...

(added bonus... meets all carry-on requirements)
Old Jul 26, 2012, 3:38 pm
Original Poster

Thanks guys for your replies, I really appreciate your help on this.
So as per your advise I called Emirates and to my surprise I spoke to a girl from Bombay. I asked her if she can reserve my seat beside a girl but she thought I was joking.
Anyways she said that it is against their policy to give out names of the girls, however I worked my charm and she did told me that on my flight there are some females between 18-28 but I don't know which seats they will be sitting.

By the way Im not ugly or anything like that (atleast to my mom). Im tall, well built, educated and holding a good job, and Im a smooth talker, Im not looking for relationship etc just for a good company that's all.

Some advices given here are after I sit with a girl, however thats not the problem right now, the issue here is being lucky enough to sit beside a smoking hot girl, and also who is unaccompanied by boyfriend, husband, brother, father etc.
Old Jul 26, 2012, 4:45 pm

Programs: EK, BA, EY, SQ, IHG, HH, SPG

Well bloodshot al your clearly brilliant field craft won't be much use if you are sat next to some fat salesman! All the poster is asking is how he can alter the battlefield conditions to his advantage. He would still have to chat and impress etc. seems fair enough to me who wouldn't want to sit next to a pretty girl?
Old Jul 26, 2012, 5:02 pm
Zol
Moderator: Emirates Skywards and Qatar Airways Privilege Club

Programs: EK Gold|EY Gold|Bonvoy Ambassador| IHG Plat|HHonors Diamond
This thread adds no value to the forum and this conversation is going nowhere. Am shutting it down folks.

Zol
EK Forum Co-Moderator

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.