Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Emirates | Skywards
Reload this Page >

Please Help..Interlining Luggage from CCJ

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2012, 9:04 am
Original Poster

Hi I am flying CCJ-DXB on EK then going on separate tickets from DXB-ZRH on LX and then on UA from ZRH-IAD. There is about an 1:35 layover in DXB as the CCJ flight arrives midnight and my flight departs at 1:35 AM. Will the EK crew at CCJ have the facilites and allow me to interline my baggage on 2 separate tickets and airlines? Thanks!
Old Jul 11, 2012, 3:57 pm

Programs: MHC/5280AGL ; list too long to be boastful ;-)
If you have checked-in for your DXB-ZRH flight while boarding at CCJ, EK has interline agreement with LX, so this should go smoothly.

At CCJ, make sure your CCJ-DXB check-in record is edited and contains the tag data of the second leg details for your LX flight. Hopefully, the personal at CCJ checkin counter knows to operate the terminal and enter the correct interline codes on your PNR record.

If you want to be absolutely sure, after check-in, make sure you email LX customer services personal with your EK check in baggage reference and interline tag.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.