Wiki Posts
Search

Equipment Change email!

Search this Thread

Old May 4, 2012, 10:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards Blue :-(, HHonors Gold, SPG Gold, GHA Platinum
Equipment Change email!

Just got this email from EK about equipment change for EK30 for a J ticket in June.

Dear Mr Ukdoctor ,

We are writing to inform you of an aircraft version change for your flight from.London Heathrow to Dubai..
Flights.EK.30..will now be operated by a Boeing 777-300 aircraft.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on the number below and we apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Xxxxx
.Manchester, United.Kingdom.| [email protected]

**Please do not reply to this e-mail as this address is used for outgoing e-mails only. Please call the contact centre on the number above for assistance.**
Old May 4, 2012, 11:48 am

Programs: BA, TK, EK
I did check the date on this post to ensure that it wasn't April 1st. Surely the 380 substitutions have generated a few complaints and helped to push this through.
Old May 4, 2012, 4:54 pm

Programs: EK Skywards Platinum; Bonvoy Titanium Elite
Im flying on EK 029 in J in June, and got this email too.
I will be calling them up tomorrow to put me on an earlier 380 flight.
Old May 5, 2012, 10:40 am

Programs: EK Plat, HHonors Gold
I am flying EK029 in June as well but no email so far... Called up Skywards and they are happy to change me to an earlier flight if seats are available. Let me check with my better half and get it done ...
Old May 14, 2012, 11:24 pm

Programs: EK Plat, HHonors Gold
So I called up Skywards and they moved all of us to EK001 - all without any change fees . So, its back to an A380 and delighted about that!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.