Contact for Complaints/ Feedback

Old Feb 18, 12, 5:52 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, CX MPC GLD, MR PLT, SPG PLT, National Exec.
Contact for Complaints/ Feedback

Flew EK in F the other day to BKK my seat once on board and after takeoff was found to be broken and unable to recline. Not to mention the drawer that holds the stationary was missing. Cabin crew were fantastic and as all seats in all cabins were full nothing much could be done. I was drunk at the bar by the time we landed so no complaints service wise.

I want to send a follow up email to EK first about the seat but second about the crews recovery, which was fantastic. The problem with EK is that they do not have an email address which to send these types of things to or one that is clearly advertised. Does anyone know a solution?

I am just basic Skywards Blue but in process of seeking Gold Comp not that it helps much now.
Old Feb 18, 12, 6:52 am

[email protected]
Old Feb 18, 12, 7:47 am
Original Poster

Thanks!
Old Feb 18, 12, 8:00 am
Ambassador: Emirates Airlines

Note to Mod... maybe you could add this to the FAQ, as it gets asked quite a lot?

Cheers!
Old Feb 21, 12, 1:57 am
Original Poster

Seems my complaint was sent to HKG Customer Affairs office. If anyone in HK is interested in a contact email for that office it's

[email protected]

They are investigation my complaint and will reply within 30 days per-response. Will advise.

Search this Thread