Double Miles Promo - May 2012

Old Mar 20, 12, 8:40 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by Powers106 View Post
How do I opt-in for the 1,000 miles for booking online? I book all my tickets online and never get that bonus. Thanks, Powers
If enrolled in the promotion, it will be automatic. The 1000 bonus is specific to this promotion though so you wont get it for bookings other than for those eligable for this promotion
Old Jun 29, 12, 10:32 am
Zol
Moderator: Emirates Skywards and Qatar Airways Privilege Club

Programs: EK Gold|EY Gold|Bonvoy Ambassador| IHG Plat|HHonors Diamond
Double Miles in First Class and Business Class - now extended!

Dear Mr Zol

We are pleased to inform you that our First Class and Business Class double Miles offer has been extended until 10 July.
Old Jun 29, 12, 5:13 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Zol View Post
Dear Mr Zol

We are pleased to inform you that our First Class and Business Class double Miles offer has been extended until 10 July.
I just dont get why they run a promo like this - and then buried deep in the terms and conditions, there are blackout dates.

"Travel between dates: 22 June-1 July and 18 July-20 July, is not eligible under this offer"

I mean, what does that achieve? You're talking 10-days in total. Is it that they dont want to over compensate for F/J travel during the Olympics? And how much more will it cost them in reality by doing so.

The reason that they extended the promo means one of two things. They didnt get the response they wanted - or they did, and now they want to capitalise on it.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: