Wiki Posts
Search

A380 Y class 33-34" pitch?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2012, 4:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards Silver, Flying Blue Silver
A380 Y class 33-34" pitch?

So, after scanning numerous websites, I'm informed that seats are 'upto' 34" in economy. Other places say 33" (including official Emirates site.)

Could anyone tell me which actual seats or parts of the cabin offer the best legroom in Y on the A380. I understand that it can vary in different zones as it does with some airlines.

Many thanks.
Old Feb 8, 2012, 8:36 pm
Xlr

Programs: Amex Platinum, Chase Sapphire Reserve
Far as I remember, they are mostly the same legroom with the exception of exit row seats (and 68/81 A/K which have pretty much infinite legroom). Those seats can only be given to you at the airport, so I would suggest choosing some row in the front cabin for now (nice and cozy up there, and easy access to the restrooms + some space to move about which is great on long flights). At the airport ask for an exit row seat.
Old Feb 9, 2012, 2:46 pm

45 D/E/F/G have extra leg room although F is a bassinett seat.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.