Wiki Posts
Search

Questions on New Seattle Service

Search this Thread

Old Feb 5, 2012, 8:37 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVPG
Questions on New Seattle Service

Hi, I'm planning a J trip on Emirates from SEA-BEY with a 5 day stopover in DXB, and had a few questions.

1) Chauffeur Service SEA- I noticed that all other North American airports offer the service, but not Seattle. Is this just not bookable on the website yet, or will it not be available in the near future?

2) Lounge SEA- Will premium passengers have lounge access?

3) Long Layover Return DXB- Flying back BEY-SEA we have an overnight layover in DXB, and we booked the complimentary hotel. They told us to pick up a voucher at the airport..is this done in Seattle, Dubai, or Beirut, and at the front desk?

Thanks for your help.
Old Feb 5, 2012, 9:45 pm

For 3, the vouchers should be available at the EK service counter at SEA. You could ask the check-in staff for it as in some airports they'll fetch it for you.
Old Feb 5, 2012, 10:35 pm

Programs: BA Exec Silver, Aeroplan, Hilton Honors Gold
I am not sure, but I suspect that EK will have something in place for chauffeur service in SEA. I really doubt that it would be the only NA city without chauffeur service. Have you checked to see on Manage My Booking to see if you can arrange it?

I would phone EK's North America call centre to ask. It might be that it has not been set up yet.

There will be lounge access, but I am not sure which lounge they will use. Maybe Alaska since EK and Alaska have entered into a partnership agreement. I note that despite the DFW service having begun, the lounge EK uses there is not yet listed on the EK website.

Lucky you getting to go to BEY. I am there in late April.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.